Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody can recommend a good Car Transport / Shipping Company

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 11:49 AM
ElectricChair
Rennlist Member

Received 200 Likes on 93 Posts

I used this one to bring the gt3 from Maryland to Florida and I def can recommend them. Their headquarter is located in Winter Garden, FL.
http://www.exoticcartransport.com/
Old 01-24-2018, 12:59 PM
Greghigham
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Recently used Plycar and couldn't be happier. Compared top three and Plycar was best price of the three. I just had my son's STi sent from San Francisco to Boulder. Great service, quick delivery, tracking throughout. Call Nick, he's a pro.
G
Old 02-09-2018, 05:11 PM
fivefathomapple
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody have any experience with East West auto transport? I will be needing to ship a car soon.
https://www.eastwestautotransport.com/
Old 02-10-2018, 01:02 PM
Tj40
Burning Brakes

Received 201 Likes on 149 Posts

Kind of an old thread but would recommend Plycar. My job involves moving show/demo cars around, I've spent nearly 2 weeks solid with Plycar loading and unloading cars multiple times in a day. These are $300K vehicles - Plycar handled our cars perfectly and much to my surprise we got an unsolicited recommendation from someone who saw us unloading a car from their truck!
Old 02-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Bxstr
Rennlist Member

Received 2,957 Likes on 2,038 Posts

When I bought my car from Hennessy Porsche they used Bearstransport.com who is an auto broker. I was in contact with a woman (I think her husband and her own the business) and they were good to work with. Ended up having a company called Ace American Transportation LLC that did the physical shipping. Had a super nice guy that stayed in contact with me, he picked up the car on a Friday and I had it the next day from Atlanta Georgia to Cleveland Ohio and that was through an ice storm. It was 24 hours from pickup to drop off. They also had a E28 M5 in the truck that they picked up from Enthusiast Auto Group. They have some of the cleanest BMW's around so if they trust them, I would too. They also had a 991 GT3 in the truck. Driver told me they were heading to Porsche Beachwood and Porsche North Olmsted on Monday to pick up cars and I saw him there on Monday at Porsche North Olmsted as well as Marshall Goldman who is a huge exotic dealer. I can recommend them if those guys trust them too. Last, the inspection form that he had was really well done. He pointed out the most minor of rock chips that I didn't even notice and most that know me know that I am a very particular with paint condition. Cost was $945 I believe for enclosed and when I quoted Reliable they were $1100 or so, I always wanted to use Reliable simply because I think their trucks are awesome but they wanted 5 weeks.

Quick Reply: Anybody can recommend a good Car Transport / Shipping Company