Old 01-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Dan@SharkWerks
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Free Shark Werks Hoodie with Exhaust Purchase + Free Shipping

Hi guys,
I just wanted to share that from now until the end of February, we will be offering a little promo for Rennlist members on our exhaust systems for 997.2 cars. With any order, you can also receive a Shark Werks Hoodie and we are offering free shipping within the USA (including Hawaii and Alaska). For customers outside the USA, we are offering a $40 credit toward shipping as well. See our hoodies here).

Our bolt-on exhaust installs in about 2-hours, is 50-state legal and will not trigger check engine lights. It is also compatible with PSE (not required), and some owners think it's an enhancement to the original system.

This exhaust is designed to add a bit of an exotic tone, louder volume and "Sport Exhaust" sound for a lot less money, and removes a little weight from the back of the car. On a dyno, with our 2009 Carrera S, the car picked up 12 HP to the wheels.

Video on S without PSE:

Video on a GTS with PSE:

You can read more about the exhaust here:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=193

This system is currently in stock. Please PM me if you have any questions. If you place an order in this time frame, please add a note that you are a Rennlist member to acquire this promo and we can refund the difference and make a note on your hoodie size. If you'd rather have a T-shirt than a hoodie, we can send TWO t-shirts for free:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.p...e=Shark%20Wear
Phone: 510-651-0300
Email: dan@sharkwerks.com

SharkWerks' Latest Updates on Twitter
Old 01-08-2016, 02:04 PM
MaddMike
Rennlist Member

Received 1,730 Likes on 843 Posts

Put it in last weekend. Great upgrade!
Old 01-08-2016, 02:04 PM
CessnaDriver
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I came in to get it installed a few weeks ago, does that still qualify
Old 01-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Dan@SharkWerks
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by CessnaDriver
I came in to get it installed a few weeks ago, does that still qualify
PM me
Old 01-08-2016, 02:50 PM
StormRune
Rennlist Member

Received 664 Likes on 357 Posts

I have both the exhaust and the gray hoodie. The addition of the exhaust lets my PSE sing a much nicer song when it is switched on.

The hoodie is made of better material than most and has been a cool-weather favorite of mine. It is interesting to wear to car-related events since it provides a more subtle way to catch the attention of Porsche-savvy folks than your typical Porsche wear.

Nicely done!
Old 01-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Dan@SharkWerks
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thanks Storm, very glad you like the exhaust and are wearing the hoodie!
Old 01-08-2016, 07:42 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 90 Posts

Stop me if I've told you this story before. Bought my GTS in Aug '14. Could tell right away the exhaust needed more "character," something with which the wife agreed. Coming out of a Cargraphic equipped 6GT3, the GTS, even with PSE, was much too polite. I researched, and was pointed to this muffler delete pipe. Gave it thought, then more thought

Unbeknownst to the wife, called Dan to see if they had one in stock, and if they could install it right away. Of course, Dan says. Ran down there, and was on my way home within the hour.

Park it in the garage, walk in the house. The wife says we don't need to consider installing that SW pipe as she thinks the car sounds great just the way it is. And she really loves it when the PSE is engaged, and running it to redline. And I didn't get a hoodie, but have enjoyed it for over a year now.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:11 PM
workhurts
Three Wheelin'

Received 285 Likes on 170 Posts

Just as a data point, my sharkwerks bypass plus fisterd plus ipd plenum is perfect.

The bypass was good but wanted a little more noise. FisterD added to the goodness. The plenum just made everything smoother and a hair less loud (relative to fisterD)

Quick Reply: Free Shark Werks Hoodie with Exhaust Purchase + Free Shipping