Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My "GT3" wannabe 2015 update

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Daohaus
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks amazing simply amazing, the wrap totally killed it because you get to see all the subtle curves and lines of this beautiful car. Is it gloss? Or a satin finish?

So your front, you used existing ducts or you went all in with GT3 ducts as well
Old 05-11-2015, 09:58 AM
gsxr_fvr
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AWay
Did you end up using factory parts for the rear also? Oem exhaust from GT3 or a conversion kit? Have always tinkered with doing the rear.

Have tried looking for a gurney lip rear for the lower deck lid also. Haven't come up with a good solution other than Oem for -$225.
Yes all OEM at the back..since mine's a widebody I had to find a GT3RS rear bumper and I got very lucky and found one locally. I had my shop do a custom exhaust, yes those tiny gurney lips cost a fortune for what they are but they look amazing..Hoping to find a good aftermarket

Originally Posted by Petza914
gsxr, it looks superb - just my style ! Nice work.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Daohaus
Looks amazing simply amazing, the wrap totally killed it because you get to see all the subtle curves and lines of this beautiful car. Is it gloss? Or a satin finish?

So your front, you used existing ducts or you went all in with GT3 ducts as well
Its Satin finish with a slight gloss in it...I just kept existing ducts. Actually pictures don't really do justice to the color. Its very "Exotic" looking in person.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Kuhl997.2!
Pro

Received 132 Likes on 92 Posts

At the risk of being the anti-antagonist I liked the looks of your car when it was black with those terrific looking black wheels with the polished lip better. The body upgrades and wing are nice just not loving the wheel choice with all the other factory parts

Last edited by Kuhl997.2!; 05-12-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Quick Reply: My "GT3" wannabe 2015 update