Did you buy new or used?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 03:45 PM
Abby Normal
In Your Face, Ace
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ynot

08 with only 1151 miles, any RMS issues? they are know to dry up when parked for an extended period of time and leak. I picked mine up with 7,783 miles, still has two years left on original warranty. Would had been better if it was CPO'ed but this car was traded in for an S5 at an Audi dealership and can't be certified.
No issues at all. Only fault on entire car was the Aero lip had scraped along the bottom. It was quite a find!
Old 10-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Ynot
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Abby Normal
No issues at all. Only fault on entire car was the Aero lip had scraped along the bottom. It was quite a find!
Good to hear, my 997 sat in the dealer's parking lot for three months before I brought it so the RMS started to leak. It was fixed under warranty. I was wondering how a nice 997 could stay at the dealer for so long, found out from other members in San Diego that this 997 didn't come with catalyst converter and couldn't pass emissions in Cali. Would had been sold if that wasn't an issue.

Scraping is a non issue, the front is low and it'll scrape, it's a plastic piece and can be replaced.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:05 AM
espanolie
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all used less the 997s i've had, which were new and all were special order to my specs - a super fun process and highly recommended at least once in a lifetime

Quick Reply: Did you buy new or used?