Sponsored by:

GTS Feeler

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 01:36 PM
CrossThread
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 20C4S
how many GTS & 4 GTS were built total? does anyone have confirmed number?
The P dealer that i purchased mine at quoted 6,000 units world wide.
This thread states a handful more: https://rennlist.com/forums/997-foru...n-numbers.html
Old 09-13-2014, 06:55 PM
20C4S
Three Wheelin'

Received 198 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
Tom:

Your 'Turquoise Blue' is still a favorite. Is that color code 3AS?

I don't know of a non-metallic 'Amethyst' type color in recent times. There was of course the unforgettable 'Aubergine', color code 025 (photo #1), back in 1972/1973 and the special order 'Royal Purple' (code 341 - photo #2) too! Both are non-metallic colors. Glorious colors for those groovy 'Age Of Aquarius' years!

"When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This was the moment when the rise
of the oceans began to slow and our
planet began to heal"

That last verse I just made up and threw in just for 'fun'. It's not part of the original song. But I was in a 5th Dimensional Twilight Zone frame of mind (as Rod Serling would have said) and just got carried away thinking about the Choom Gang...the love, the smoke and the PTS-like colors!

It's an interesting color which was seldom ordered. Really a shame.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Eduardo,
u're always proven to be invaluable in this regard.

i have few questions. i love Amethyst a lot but only refer loving it when seen in picture on the lighter side of the true color. i had chance to see the 964 turbo body Jubilee car in person i'm not sure i really love it when it's indoor. mainly because it's too dark almost like black indoor.

this would be my idea Amethyst in the right lighting condition but i can't confirm it's really Amethyst. any thoughts?
Attached Images  
Old 09-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 266 Likes on 200 Posts

Recently saw a TT that color parked at a car show but not in it . Everyone kept walking over to look at it.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:59 AM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 480 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
Tom:

Your 'Turquoise Blue' is still a favorite. Is that color code 3AS?

I don't know of a non-metallic 'Amethyst' type color in recent times. There was of course the unforgettable 'Aubergine', color code 025 (photo #1), back in 1972/1973 and the special order 'Royal Purple' (code 341 - photo #2) too! Both are non-metallic colors. Glorious colors for those groovy 'Age Of Aquarius' years!

"When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This was the moment when the rise
of the oceans began to slow and our
planet began to heal"

That last verse I just made up and threw in just for 'fun'. It's not part of the original song. But I was in a 5th Dimensional Twilight Zone frame of mind (as Rod Serling would have said) and just got carried away thinking about the Choom Gang...the love, the smoke and the PTS-like colors!

It's an interesting color which was seldom ordered. Really a shame.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Eduardo,

It's the Aubergine I love……and as much as I love the TB (and I LOVE it)…..i have 2nd thoughts about that Aubergine…..especially with the Natural Brown leather…….next lifetime!

Thanks,

Tom
Old 09-14-2014, 11:00 AM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 480 Likes on 276 Posts

Eduardo……forgot to answer….yes TB is 3AS!

Tom
Old 09-16-2014, 11:19 PM
StormRune
Rennlist Member

Received 674 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by 92C2Targa#119
I want a GTS too. What options are on her? I have $70k burning a hole in my pocket. Are you giving it away? PM me
Just in case you were actually serious, I was over at the Austin dealership today for service and stumbled on a fully black 2011 GTS with PDK, LSD, centerlocks, and carbon ceramics. The asking price is a bit higher than you stated largely due to the carbon ceramics (the yellow calipers look great against the black paint and wheels and those wide body hips!) and the LSD. CPOed. Other options looked pretty typical. Less than 17k miles and the sticker price on the car is actually 3k lower than the posted price on their web site (sticker at $80k, porscheaustin.com shows $83k).

Quick Reply: GTS Feeler