997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2009 997.2 C2 or C4 PDK vs. 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack and Recaros

Old 08-30-2015, 11:02 PM
PVKPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 22 Posts

I went through a similar dilemma before buying my car. I have had Porsche's before, 911s, 968, Boxster and this time around I was trying to figure out what was going to keep me happy the longest. I was looking at classic hod rods, Chevelle, Camaro, Mustang and I was looking at newer cars, Vette, Mustang and Camaro. I decided against the older car because even though i love those cars, I would spend an arm and leg on resto mod to get it where I wanted in power and driving dynamics. They look great but drive old. The newer cars hit all of the buttons because of power, reliability and warranty but as much as I really like those cars, they just didnt tug at me like a 997. Ever since the 997 came out and now even the 991, I couldnt look away. I realized that getting the 997 was the right choice and I never second guessed it.....even better, ever since owning it, every day I drive it, I enjoy it even more than the first day. That wouldnt have happened with a classic or newer car. I know it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009 997.2 C2 or C4 PDK vs. 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack and Recaros