Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on this 2010 C2S??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Rocco07
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2010 Carrera White almost identical to that one.
Mine had 5500 miles, no black wheels, no red seatbelts. it had white faced guages. Same car for the most part. I paid $79.9k in connecticut in July of this year.
I'd think you can get them down a bit more due to the season, but not much.
Finding a car that has everything u want, at your price is tough. for some it took months-years. When you do find one that speaks to you, don't let a couple k's scare you off.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:32 PM
MessyMarvin
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Rocco07
I have a 2010 Carrera White almost identical to that one.
Mine had 5500 miles, no black wheels, no red seatbelts. it had white faced guages. Same car for the most part. I paid $79.9k in connecticut in July of this year.
I'd think you can get them down a bit more due to the season, but not much.
Finding a car that has everything u want, at your price is tough. for some it took months-years. When you do find one that speaks to you, don't let a couple k's scare you off.
I agree, to me the condition and my must have options mean more than the price, this thing looks like it never left the show-room, I could not even find a rock chip and it has no clear bra.

I should get the DME report shortly, I will persue it while I continue to look. I have looked at a few since, some that had more options and similar price, but I can not get this one out of my head.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Rocco07
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine was the same way. One owner car. It looked and smelled brand new!. I couldn't find anything wrong with it and I'm VERY particular. I used to inspect aircraft. I jumped at it for that price. I didn't even haggle. I was looking for months for the right car at the right price. I wanted an 09 due to trying to stay mid to high 70s. Then a 2010 came along at 79 marked down from 87k (so the used sticker says)
Due to the condition of my car, I didn't ask for a DME. If it had a large amount of miles or lots of owners then absolutely. But then again, if that were the case it probably wouldn't have been clean enough for me.
GL

Quick Reply: Thoughts on this 2010 C2S??????