Britax Roundabout child seat in 997 - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Britax Roundabout child seat in 997

Old 11-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Yet anothercrisis
User

Originally Posted by briggy View Post
Hi,

I wondered if you could tell me how old your daughter is and what weight she is? My daughter has just turned 4. I'm considering buying a 997 and need to be sure that she can fit in the back. Also, do you have any other pictures which show how much legroom the front passenger has when your daughter is in her seat?

Many thanks,
Bryan
I don't have any pics available with me, but my three year old grandson at 40 lbs and 36 inches filts well in the back with a car (booster) seat. We had some difficulty creating enough room in the front when he was much younger caused by his legs not being long enough to allow his knees to bend at the front edge of his seat. As his legs grew long enough to bend, there is plenty of room left for a front seat passenger, my wife, who is 5'6''.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Britax Roundabout child seat in 997

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: