Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1st Porsche, thanks to alt. lease deal on '10 Carrera, 5K from PCNA at standard rate

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 12:28 AM
mattyf
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

That sounds like a good deal, and that color is awesome! I'm considering a lease as well. If you don't mind me asking, what were the details of the lease?
Old 10-20-2010, 03:54 PM
porscheconvert
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Atlas grey is awesome...had in on my 997.1. I just did a 24 month lease as well on a 2010. Did a "one pay" for about $27K on a 100K msrp.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:56 PM
porscheconvert
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Also...my dealer switched my rims at no charge. They just found another on the lot and switched them...at first they said no, but after a week, they reconsidered.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Spectro28
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mstams
Hi Marc. I would be interested in swapping or buying the sport tailpipes if you get the car. Good luck with the purchase!!
Thanks for the offer, mstams. I pick it up on Saturday, and will let you know what I think!

Cheers -
Marc
Old 10-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Spectro28
Instructor

Originally Posted by porscheconvert
Also...my dealer switched my rims at no charge. They just found another on the lot and switched them...at first they said no, but after a week, they reconsidered.
Indeed -- the dealer offered to swap to the Carerra Classics from a pre-owned (3.5k mile) '08 Carerra S that he had on the lot, but I won't do it unless they're brand new -- am I wrong on that??

Cheers -
Marc
Old 10-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Spectro28
Instructor

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I had an Atlas Grey Cayman and the color is spectacular! I would actually rather have my car in Atlas than any other standard color. PTS is a different story... It was pretty easy to keep clean and the color is gorgeous. It's very metallic and has hints of blue in it. If I order another Porsche and don't do PTS, it'll be Atlas w/blue leather.
Thanks Chris --

My dear wife and I went out to Porsche of Silver Spring on Tuesday evening to look at an Atlas Grey car (her idea, thanks!). It was dark, but we saw 2 - one new '11, and an '07 or '08 in their service drop. The color is really variable (it was dark, so we were looking under either Hg lamps, or the lamps in their service drop lane, which were pretty different. It's a dark color, but the blues and greens and metallic luster are really interesting, even in the dark. Both of these cars had black interiors).

I'm going for the car -- I really like the option list (Ok, if I were ordering a new car, I would fit it with the Natural Brown full leather, not black) -- it has all my priority options (self-dimming mirrors, xm-nav, seat ventilation) and then some.

Needless to say, VERY excited.

Quick Reply: 1st Porsche, thanks to alt. lease deal on '10 Carrera, 5K from PCNA at standard rate