Sponsored by:

1.9 % financing on ALL C2/C4 through PFS

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:21 PM
RutgersU
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
Dave this forum is like Transformers, more then meets the eye.

My shot at that OP wasn't an unsolicited one. Just click his name and you'll his history.

But as I now see people are only taking it for face value, I'm going to edit it. I know you mean no harm Dave. thanks.
Since you're in an editing mood would you like an opportunity to edit the nasty gram PM you sent me or should I take it at face value?
Old 06-05-2009, 04:27 PM
jk335
Instructor

Chris, is Porsche offering a better deal than the low low low .00146 MF again on leases... incredible!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Rob in WA
Cap'n Insane the Engorged
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jk335
Chris, is Porsche offering a better deal than the low low low .00146 MF again on leases... incredible!
No, the insane lease deals are gone.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Originally Posted by RutgersU
Since you're in an editing mood would you like an opportunity to edit the nasty gram PM you sent me or should I take it at face value?
By all means. And if you'd be so inclined, I'll accept an apology for the cheap shot.

Don't throw a punch at someone and NOT expect the nice gesture returned. That would be a moronic assumption on your part.

I'm not saying you ARE a moron, just that it would be bad for you to assume such a thing. But hey, if the shoe fits.

And if you're as highly educated as you are attempting to present yourself to be; your tactics aren't reflective of 'said refinement'.

I'm just a Marine. A blunt instrument if you will.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:06 PM
RutgersU
Racer

By all means. And if you'd be so inclined, I'll accept an apology for the cheap shot.

Don't throw a punch at someone and NOT expect the nice gesture returned. That would be a moronic assumption on your part.

I'm not saying you ARE a moron, just that it would be bad for you to assume such a thing. But hey, if the shoe fits.

And if you're as highly educated as you are attempting to present yourself to be; your tactics aren't reflective of 'said refinement'.

I'm just a Marine. A blunt instrument if you will.
Sure I will. I'm sorry for my suggestion that it's insulting and in bad form to tell someone to buy a Honda because they don't want to pay what you want them to for a Porsche.

If writing in complete sentences without such catchphrases as "dillweed", "dickwad", and "moron" makes me come across as "highly educated" our country has more problems than I thought. By the way, you can be a Marine and be a decent human being to others. The two are by no means mutually exclusive.

Feel free to edit your PM as necessary. If needed I can post it here for you.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Alan Smithee
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by braden
title says it all...through June 30, 09
Thanks for the info. Good to know for those of us that haven't taken delivery of our 2009s yet.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Originally Posted by RutgersU
Sure I will. I'm sorry for my suggestion that it's insulting and in bad form to tell someone to buy a Honda because they don't want to pay what you want them to for a Porsche.

If writing in complete sentences without such catchphrases as "dillweed", "dickwad", and "moron" makes me come across as "highly educated" our country has more problems than I thought. By the way, you can be a Marine and be a decent human being to others. The two are by no means mutually exclusive.

Feel free to edit your PM as necessary. If needed I can post it here for you.
By all means, post the PM. (you might want to check the guidelines about that, as I've learned)

No, I was talking about apologizing for jumping in the middle of a argument where you weren't invited, nor belong. I'm talking about making assumption based on reading ONE post. I'm talking about you continuing on your current course of not knowing 'what the hell' you're talking about.

Here, do yourself a favor. Take your mouse, hover your cursor over the OP's name, and then left click (if you're a lefty, then right click) and you'll be able to track the OP's other 'oh so worthy' threads. Then you'll get a clearer picture of not only the OP's opinion but also others within this forum who see exactly what's going on here.

Ahh... see there? Light bulb getting a little brighter in that ol'noggin of yours?

If not let me know, I'm more then happy to post a link for you.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Rob in WA
Cap'n Insane the Engorged
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris you're too funny
Old 06-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Originally Posted by Rob in WA
Chris you're too funny
Old 06-05-2009, 07:52 PM
tooloud10
Team Owner

Received 194 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob in WA
Chris you're too funny
+1

People that have never contributed a dim bulb's worth of wisdom are riding Chris, someone that's done more than enough to prove himself to the forum.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:54 PM
nyca
Three Wheelin'

Received 712 Likes on 393 Posts

Reading the thread on the 2010s, it seems like the price will rise and the value proposition (making small things that are currently options, standard equipment) isn't getting any better. In these economic times, that's a formula for low rates and incentives as a continuous offer.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:59 PM
alex
Almost Addicted
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

What the hell is going on in here?

Oh, n00bs afoot... later.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:22 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Yeah, I can't figure out why everybody be hatin' Chris all of a sudden. Well, maybe not suddenly but recently for sure.

Yeah, he's a little brash. But that's what makes for good entertainment. Otherwise it'd be boring as hell here, with everyone asking quietly to please pass the Grey Poupon. It's a refreshing change of pace every now and then to have a drill sergeant jump in here barking at peeps, telling them to drop and give him twenty.

People just need to learn to grow some thick skin around here, that's all.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:15 PM
lgascoig
Racer

My guess is that a lot of bargain hunters are pissed when dealers aren't giving the cars away.

My wife is on the cusp of ordering a 010 Cayman S. I assume there are no deals running now, but she'll eventually be financing to buy it when it comes in (I would assume sometime in Oct or Nov).
Old 06-05-2009, 09:17 PM
RutgersU
Racer

By all means, post the PM. (you might want to check the guidelines about that, as I've learned)

No, I was talking about apologizing for jumping in the middle of a argument where you weren't invited, nor belong. I'm talking about making assumption based on reading ONE post. I'm talking about you continuing on your current course of not knowing 'what the hell' you're talking about.

Here, do yourself a favor. Take your mouse, hover your cursor over the OP's name, and then left click (if you're a lefty, then right click) and you'll be able to track the OP's other 'oh so worthy' threads. Then you'll get a clearer picture of not only the OP's opinion but also others within this forum who see exactly what's going on here.

Ahh... see there? Light bulb getting a little brighter in that ol'noggin of yours?

If not let me know, I'm more then happy to post a link for you.
Now that I read the OP's post I agree it was inflammatory and demeaning, clearly directed at you warranting an insulting response.

Originally Posted by braden
title says it all...through June 30, 09

guess i wasnt so silly after all haters
My "high education" must have blinded me and caused me to mistakenly read your posts as that of an unstable, acrimonious, miserable person. On the bright side it seems as though you are being praised by your peers.

Quick Reply: 1.9 % financing on ALL C2/C4 through PFS