Sponsored by:

VIR this Saturday - Cary/Apex/Pittsboro Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 06:34 PM
rotokim
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default VIR this Saturday - Cary/Apex/Pittsboro Owners

A group of Cary/Apex/Pittsboro Porsche owners are driving up to VIR on Saturday to see the practice runs for the Rolex races a day before the actual race. We'll be heading out from the Lowes Home Improvement (Hwy 64 and 15-501 in Pittsboro) around 8 am.

Tickets at VIR will be $30 and I've been told (since I'm a first timer) that they give you great views of the track and also the pits. The trip from Pittsboro to VIR is a little over an hour of country roads - I can't wait to get in a group of Porsches on some country roads. Weather's supposed to be good too!

Anyone who is interested in meeting us at the Lowes on Saturday morning is welcome to join. But, we are going to leave at 8 am, so PM me if you'd like to convoy with us - the more the merrier.

I'll post a confirmed list of participants on Friday night, if the list includes more than our usual group of Bean & Bagel guys.

Bob
Old 04-23-2008, 08:34 PM
looney2n
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh Bob...........................I would love to go, but trying to make some money out here in California this week and won't be back until next Wedesday.....shoot!!!

Have a great time and take some pics!

Jack

Quick Reply: VIR this Saturday - Cary/Apex/Pittsboro Owners