Sponsored by:

I'm in lust!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 222 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Leader
"Carrara White" is the correct spelling of the color.
+1

Nice car. Too loaded for me. Make mine Guards Red.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:33 PM
nkhalidi
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBen
You've been a member since June 2003 and you're just now learning you can edit your post???

Well, you probably don't see a lot of fun in your life either. And that's pretty sad. Life must really suck for you if you lack a sense of humor.

You may not realize this but there was another individual that we ferreted out as someone who was selling stolen headlights on ebay. It was through our combined speculation about the guy that eventually led to his being busted.

This may be a similar case. And it looks like we're hot on the trail.
I was just wondering why you chose to edit your post to add more clichés and personal attacks, that's all. Care to explain? Or to address one of the many non-rhetorical questions in my earlier post?

If your sense of humor is based around generalizations of people's alleged income and ethnic status, well, that's humor I don't get. Your kind of "humor" is also called "prejudice" and "profiling." Me, I find my humor elsewhere.

Not sure if your last line was another example of your sense of humor, but if not, I'll address it: if you think you're "hot on the trail" of another thief, why don't you call the guy? In my admittedly feeble estimation, he seems to be fairly legit: 203 area code matches the Conn plates on the other cars, nav locations match, solid eBay feedback, history of other cars bought and sold on eBay.

Thanks to the others who pointed out the proper spelling of that shade of white.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Leader
Rennlist Member

Received 536 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by Steven_H
Does the name of the color refer to a marble quarry on Italy rather than a road race in Mexico?
I believe so, yes.

"Carrara is a city in the province of Massa-Carrara (Tuscany, Italy), famous for the white or blue-gray marble quarried there." - direct from Wikipedia (source of all questionable information )
Old 04-06-2007, 02:18 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by nkhalidi
I was just wondering why you chose to edit your post to add more personal attacks, that's all.
Personal attacks???

I guess compared to that love letter you plastered there anything less than hugs and kisses from me would have seemed like a personal attack to you. ... Ahhh gee, Kaliki, I didn't know you cared.

And here I was thinking you were a whiny, clueless moron who didn't have the slightest clue to what was going on here. My goodness. My sincerest apologies. I didn't know you actually loved me! No wonder you felt jilted there when I didn't answer your non-rhetorical questions. It's quite obvious to me and everyone here that you love me.......you really, really love me. Now, now, remember what I told you about your panties.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:26 PM
MrBonus
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 04-06-2007, 02:29 PM
OCBen
Banned

Hey Ian, that's a hell of an ejaculation you got there!

If you ask me, looks like you went off prematurely there.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:39 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Personal attacks???

I guess compared to that love letter you plastered there anything less than hugs and kisses from me would have seemed like a personal attack to you. ... Ahhh gee, Kaliki, I didn't know you cared.

And here I was thinking you were a whiny, clueless moron who didn't have the slightest clue to what was going on here. My goodness. My sincerest apologies. I didn't know you actually loved me! No wonder you felt jilted there when I didn't answer your non-rhetorical questions. It's quite obvious to me and everyone here that you love me.......you really, really love me. Now, now, remember what I told you about your panties.
If, by anecdote, "Persians have grandiose dreams about get rich quick schemes," would it be fair to say, also by anecdote, that caucasian mechanical engineers from conservative enclaves are belligerent and argumentative?

Where is Derivatives Guy when you need him? He proclaimed you leader, after all. Lol
Old 04-06-2007, 02:46 PM
OCBen
Banned

Originally Posted by rome
If, by anecdote, "Persians have grandiose dreams about get rich quick schemes," would it be fair to say, also by anecdote, that caucasian mechanical engineers from conservative enclaves are belligerent and argumentative?

Where is Derivatives Guy when you need him? He proclaimed you leader, after all. Lol
Ahhhh, I see you're committing the same racial profiling mistake that Kaliki got all worked up over.

What makes you think I'm Caucasian, hmmm? And not Negroid, nor Asian? Ah, ah, ah.....caught ya.

And by the way, I'm not a mechanical engineer per se, though I do have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, among other things.

Oh, I leave the belligerent, argumentative stuff to attorneys like you.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:51 PM
RonCT
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Old saying: When you find yourself in a hole and want to get out, the first thing you do is stop digging.

By the way, this thread is about a GT3 on eBay.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:57 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Negroid.
???
Old 04-06-2007, 02:59 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

And by the way, I'm not a mechanical engineer per se, though I do have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, among other things.
Oh that's right...I recall, as you've told us before, you are a "rocket scientist."
Old 04-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 222 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by RonCT
Old saying: When you find yourself in a hole and want to get out, the first thing you do is stop digging.

By the way, this thread is about a GT3 on eBay.
+1

STFU
Old 04-06-2007, 03:22 PM
nkhalidi
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Kaliki... a whiny, clueless moron who didn't have the slightest clue to what was going on here. My goodness... I didn't know you actually loved me! ... It's quite obvious to me and everyone here that you love me.......you really, really love me.
It's Khalidi, not Khaliki, just so you know. Drop the name-calling, you really aren't helping yourself here.

And where in the WORLD are you going with that last part? Talk about left-field, sheesh. Seek professional help and solace in your swirl-free Porsche, Ben.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:33 PM
OCBen
Banned

Originally Posted by nkhalidi
It's Khalidi, not Khaliki, just so you know. Drop the name-calling, you really aren't helping yourself here.

And where in the WORLD are you going with that last part? Talk about left-field, sheesh. Seek professional help and solace in your swirl-free Porsche, Ben.
My apologies for misspelling your name, Khalidi, (I did a copy-n-paste this time.) As for that last part, I forgot you don't have a sense of humor and that it must have really seemed left field to you. Oh well.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:07 PM
draxa
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every so often, sometimes early in the evening on Good Friday even, I realise why I love this forum!

Quick Reply: I'm in lust!