Sponsored by:

so i disconnected the pse from sport button

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 11:36 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, am I missing something?

If you have Sport Chrono, you hit the button and get PSE and the more agressive EMS, and the sport setting on shocks. You can stay with the softer ride if you de-activate the shock button but you keep the EMS snd PSE.

So if you set up another button, all you'll do differently is; PSE but no EMS, soft shocks/PASM (not likely to want that too much, do we?), or EMS, agressive suspension and no PSE (what's that either), or EMS alone, the most likely for me, but I sure can live without that option.

I decided that they made a good decision tree and will be leaving mine alone. YMMV
Old 02-25-2016, 11:15 AM
love2drive
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking

Actually, you have missed a few things. Since you tried to enumerate the possibilities (for some reason). Fyi, there are eight combinations from 3 binary variables (switches).

Originally Posted by allegretto
Guys, am I missing something?

If you have Sport Chrono, you hit the button and get PSE and the more agressive EMS, and the sport setting on shocks. You can stay with the softer ride if you de-activate the shock button but you keep the EMS snd PSE.

So if you set up another button, all you'll do differently is; PSE but no EMS, soft shocks/PASM (not likely to want that too much, do we?), or EMS, agressive suspension and no PSE (what's that either), or EMS alone, the most likely for me, but I sure can live without that option.

I decided that they made a good decision tree and will be leaving mine alone. YMMV
Old 02-25-2016, 12:13 PM
semicycler
Three Wheelin'

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Since we are doing math, you revived a thread that had its last post 9 years, 10 months, and 14 days ago. At that time the 997.2, Panamera, McCaan, and the 991 series did not exist. George W. Bush was still the President at that time too.

Quick Reply: so i disconnected the pse from sport button