B4 and After Photos on 997S with H&R Springs

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 07:06 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B4 and After Photos on 997S with H&R Springs

Hey Guys,
Sent some springs out to my uncle who had them installed yesterday and could not be happier!! Luckly he sent me some before and after photos so you could see!! Nice little drop, no ghetto slammed look like my car
Before:

After:

Enjoy,
Evan
Old 05-26-2005, 09:49 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

WOW! .... Way to go Evan! Just what I had been waiting for! Excellent!!!
I'm sold now!!

Hey wait a minute! I think your uncle is trying to pull a fast one on us. The after photo looks like it might have been photo-shopped! The car looks like it's in the same parked position, the front wheels in the same position... oh, okay... I see that the rear wheels are in a different position. Never mind!

Tell your uncle thanks for the great photos! Ask him if he can take a 3/4 front or rear shot to accent how the wheels look as you sight down the length of the car, as in the nice photo you have in your sig.

Last edited by OCBen; 05-26-2005 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Clarified last line.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:15 AM
ryssyr
Rennlist Member

that grass is mowed in the after.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:28 PM
FlyingLow
Racer

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I like the difference, it's not too low. The ride is just a hair more firm in both settings. PASM still works correctly. Thanks to RUFTECH for the install. I just need some black wheels now, and maybe some window tinting. Attached is a photoshop version that Evan did with some wheels I'm looking at and the windows tinted. What do you think of the wheels? I'll take some three-quarter pics when I get back in town next week. Could someone put some miles on this thing while I'm gone? I'd like to have it all broken-in by the time I get back home.

Quick Reply: B4 and After Photos on 997S with H&R Springs