Sponsored by:

BC Coilovers, anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2023, 02:22 PM
GT3twenty10
Pro

Received 371 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by rsalicrup
I agree. I have to raise the car a bit before it goes for an alignment in a week.
The adjustments I made were semi minor and I thought sure it would handle all wonky, but it actually seems better, so could I have possibly adjusted everything back into alignment? Haha. I’ll have it realigned in the spring since I’m about done anyway… oil change, powder coating wheels and something loose up front again… probably a coffin arm

Last edited by GT3twenty10; 10-07-2023 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 03:20 PM
rsalicrup
Racer

Received 158 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3twenty10
The adjustments I made were semi minor and I thought sure it would handle all wonky, but it actually seems better, so could I have possibly adjusted everything back into alignment? Haha. I’ll h

ave it realigned in the spring since I’m about done anyway… oil change, powder coating wheels and something loose up front again… probably a coffin arm
I just up the rear by 5 clicks and it is a lot better. Definitely need the alignment done since the front end is all over the place at freeway speeds. Now I’m satisfied with the settings. Still on the fence about raising. I’m planning on doing wheels soon so I think the ride height will match with the type of wheel I want.
Old 10-07-2023, 03:31 PM
GT3twenty10
Pro

Originally Posted by rsalicrup
I just up the rear by 5 clicks and it is a lot better. Definitely need the alignment done since the front end is all over the place at freeway speeds. Now I’m satisfied with the settings. Still on the fence about raising. I’m planning on doing wheels soon so I think the ride height will match with the type of wheel I want.
For an alignment I’ll usually stick the stock wheels on so the nice wheels won’t get boogered up… when I raised mine up I got some positive camber back. The fronts were tipped way in after it settled.
in two weeks these BBS’s getting a bright silver spray job.. right now I’m at 5 up front and 7 in back

Last edited by GT3twenty10; 10-07-2023 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Sylverlee
Rennlist Member

Received 132 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3twenty10
For an alignment I’ll usually stick the stock wheels on so the nice wheels won’t get boogered up… when I raised mine up I got some positive camber back. The fronts were tipped way in after it settled.
in two weeks these BBS’s getting a bright silver spray job.. right now I’m at 5 up front and 7 in back
if they can’t align the car without fudging up the wheels… there’s a problem
Old 10-07-2023, 04:12 PM
GT3twenty10
Pro

Originally Posted by Sylverlee
if they can’t align the car without fudging up the wheels… there’s a problem
they can, but this way I don’t have to be the wheel-******** 😂

Quick Reply: BC Coilovers, anyone?