Sponsored by:

Introducing My TechArt GTstreet R 4.0L Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 06:39 PM
SSIIICK
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Introducing My TechArt GTstreet R 4.0L Conversion

Good evening guys! Just wanted to introduce myself as I recently joined after picking up a 997.2 Turbo S finished in Cobalt Blue over Stone Grey that has been completely modified and overhauled with no expense spared. I haven't had an opportunity to get some proper photos yet, but I will use the ones below of my car, courtesy of HRE. For the true 911 purists, you may want to shield your eyes. For the guys who like modifications, please enjoy!

Just to give you all some additional insight, the car is a 2011 Turbo S (997.2) that now has a complete TechArt GTstreet R package installed along with one-off HRE wheels, custom made for this car. In addition to the TechArt and HRE modifications, the car underwent a complete transformation at BBi Autosport, which included a BBi Hillclimber 4.0L motor conversion, upgraded studs, rods and pistons, stage one heads, Inconel manifolds and custom turbos, a custom tune with boost controller, a fully adjustable billet control arm kit, Ohlins TTX dampers and spring package, custom lift system (front and rear), custom BBi Barcode exhaust, BBi harness bar and a ton of carbon fiber!

Let me know what you guys think. Just in case you are wondering, it's even faster than it looks.

Old 11-13-2020, 07:13 PM
SSIIICK
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts

Guys! My apologies. I just realized there was a dedicated 997 Turbo section, better suited for this post. I am going to close the thread and put the link to the post below. Thanks!

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-turb...onversion.html

The following 2 users liked this post by SSIIICK:
Balr14 (11-13-2020), paddlefoot64 (11-13-2020)

Quick Reply: Introducing My TechArt GTstreet R 4.0L Conversion