997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Porsche Meetups

Old 05-15-2019, 12:56 PM
mujeriega
User

Default Best Porsche Meetups

Just wanted to see if anyone knows of any good Porsche meetups. I don't mean Cars & Coffee where it's open to anyone but one specific to Porsche fans. This would be interesting to know when traveling as well.

I'll start it off with one that I've never been to but have heard about which is a Porsches + Coffee meetup the 1st Saturday of every month at Fourtillfour coffee shop in Scottsdale, AZ. My guess it starts early and probably only lasts like 2 hrs (given the heat here in AZ) but am interested in checking it out next month.
Old 05-15-2019, 03:16 PM
MexicoBlueTurboS
User

Join your local PCA.

https://az.pca.org/
Old 05-15-2019, 04:45 PM
jimfuerst
User

Porsche Club Chicago Region has regular Porsche meetups...last weekend at Iron Gate Motor Condos, this Sat morning at a pastry shop in Northfield, IL ...more later...
Old 05-15-2019, 07:51 PM
mujeriega
User

Thanks for reminding me of checking the Porsche club meetups. It'd be really great to get some info on any hidden gems that are out there.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: