Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Moshammer Rear Diffuser

Old 03-14-2019, 07:48 AM
systech
User

Default Moshammer Rear Diffuser

The mods continue...well maybe

I quite like the look of the Mosshamer rear diffuser (Part No: P997.22.3040) which you can see here...https://moshammer.com/products/porsche-911-997-traditionrs-bodykit/ and would compliment the Flying ducktail and 991 front splitter (using the EMC2 adaptor kit) currently installed on my car (see photo)

..but just wondering whether installation is straightforward and easily reversible. Has anyone here installed this diffusor yet?

Specifically, I'm not sure whether it is a simple add-on to the existing bumper or whether you need to first remove the lower valence which is then replaced with the diffuser ?
The diffuser also looks fairly expensive (EURO 800 plus shipping) and also wondering if the quality justifies that high price.

Any experience with the diffuser or other Moshammer body kits would be appreciated .
Old 03-14-2019, 09:03 AM
wjk_glynn
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by systech View Post
...Specifically, I'm not sure whether it is a simple add-on to the existing bumper or whether you need to first remove the lower valence which is then replaced with the diffuser ?
If you look closely at the lower rear valence on your 997.2 Carrera S, you’ll see that it’s not a separate item. It’s just a groove-line molded into the rear bumper skin, to give the effect of there being a separate panel.

I assume that Moshammer diffuser would simply be added on top of your existing bumper skin.

Karl.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Iceter
User

Their website says it is “plug and play” with double-sided tape and a couple of screws. By that, I am assuming it just slaps on over the top of the stock valence.

English is obviously not the primary language of their website’s author, though.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:17 PM
Petza914
Addict
Rennlist Member

FVD distributes for Moshammer. Maybe look at their US site for better info (I didn't check it).

I'm installing their side skirts on my silver 997 after having them CF vinyl wrapped.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: