PSA - Avoid ClimaRepair like the PLAGUE - Page 7 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PSA - Avoid ClimaRepair like the PLAGUE

Old 03-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Climarepair.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by dr bob View Post
The current request is for the experiences good or bad of those who are working to get the earlier versions replaced. There are other product threads about how you love or hate the product you previously received.

---

The two endorsements immediately above are from 'longer-time users but few-time posters'. There is no evidence that the posts were edited, accounts were somehow hacked, etc., so they will stay. Moving forward, please limit your posts to this thread to your very own first-person experience with getting your old CR switches replaced. If you have an issue with a response to this thread, take advantage of the "report posts" button at the bottom of the poster window at the left of the offending post. Note your concern in the pop-up. It flags the posts to moderators' attention. You are also welcome to PM me for a direct discussion.

Please try these steps before you post criticism here. If I need to, I'll edit out/delete posts to this thread that aren't on subject.

Thanks!

Bob
Hello Bob,

I sent an email to customers who bought Climarepair Revolution using the Rennlist coupon code (assuming they are Rennlist members) asking to post their feedback about the product in this threat. Maybe that explains why there are a few post from non-active members giving feedback.

On the other hand, I'm glad to see all comments about Climarepair Revolution are positive, very positive. That really makes my day, we made a huge effort on improving and releasing Revolution, now I see it worth every penny.

Regards,
John

Check out our replacement buttons for PORSCHE
Check out our wheel hub caps for PORSCHE

www.climarepair.com
Old 03-13-2019, 12:39 PM
TheBruce
Addict
Rennlist Member

I sent an email to customers who bought Climarepair Revolution using the Rennlist coupon code (assuming they are Rennlist members) asking to post their feedback about the product in this threat. Maybe that explains why there are a few post from non-active members giving feedback.
Well that explains it...

dr bob Climarepair has just admitted to using financial incentives to induce RL members to post positive reviews on this thread. This certainly explains why three inactive members who've never posted on RL before just so happened to write a glowing review of Climarepair in their first post. This is not in the spirit of this forum, which is why so many active members immediately smelled bull****. More importantly, this is a violation of the RL and Internetbrands Terms of Service:

Section 3.A.
"Users must post content only on their own behalf, and may not permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to post content for them."
I would ask you to remove the 3 posts from rfloydman , Lou Gaussa and @97pt993. I would again ask you to ban Climarepair from posting on this forum for violating the terms of service.

I know you are trying to be fair and after starting 3 companies myself I take no pleasure wasting my time flaming another business owner (especially a sponsor of a forum so many members are passionate about). However, we tried to be fair and civil with this guy two years ago and it only perpetuated his unethical behavior. Im think its great he may no longer sell a garbage product but that was at the expense of the long time members on this forum. Too little, too late.
Old 03-13-2019, 11:21 PM
dr bob
Chronic Tool Dropper
Lifetime Rennlist

TheBruce --

I had specifically asked ClimaRepair to get to work on some RL member reports on their experiences with the replacement process, but it seems that we are only seeing these three (so far) positive posts from prio purchasers who are happy with the product and process. I'll deal with the three posts separately, by moving them to the thread that ClimaRepair is going to start to discuss the new product.

The rennlist coupon thing is a promo he had offered here previously, and he's using that as a filter not a current incentive to respond here.

In the meanwhile, I continue to ask that posts to this thread be limited to those reporting their experiences with getting their early-version CR pieces replaced with the newest.

Thanks!

dr bob
Old 03-14-2019, 12:47 AM
TheBruce
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thx Doc Bob.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: