Sponsored by:

Next Step Though My 997.2 Will Never Be Forgotten

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 07:34 PM
Fbrooksr
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Next Step Though My 997.2 Will Never Be Forgotten

I sold my '12 Guards Red MT Targa 4 this past week in favor of a 2019 Night Blue Metallic 991.2 Targa 4S PDK. I am taking delivery next week. Would have traveled to get it this weekend, but for the resulting drive home on summer tires through the snow. I gained incredible knowledge and resulting confidence in ownership due this great forum! Thank you to each of you that responded to newbie questions, and to those I monitored with their questions and the answers. This forum is a substantial tool for those coming with their initial Porsche ownership.

I made some pretty substantial changes to the 997 guided by the dialogues read here: center muffler delete with Billy Boat pipes, Fabspeed cold air induction and side mufflers, LED light change-out, Xpel rock guard, and more. Don't regret any of the changes and bragged on most in this forum. I actually have some parts I will put on eBay unless some here want them: never used Suncoast sold Porsche outdoor cover, OEM airbox, OEM center muffler, never used radiator screens (got them just before I decided to go for the 991.2).

I will be moving to the 991 forum after I actually take delivery of the new P-car. Once again, thank you all.

Quick Reply: Next Step Though My 997.2 Will Never Be Forgotten