997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997 C2S Launch Edition Journal

Old 05-11-2019, 05:55 PM
DavidD997C2S
User

Originally Posted by Petza914 View Post
That's not $800. You don't replace the whole HVAC controller because of the toggles, you just replace the toggles. $150 exchange from MA Carbon.
That's great news. I defaulted to the worst case scenario. Thank you for the tip. This is the reason I read these forums when trying to learn about something new.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:00 AM
DavidD997C2S
User

So this came home with me today. Even after driving from south of Houston to Oklahoma City, it has less than 20,800 miles on it. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. I'm beyond ecstatic to have found this particular example of a car configured exactly how I would have in 2004.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:13 AM
Flat_Six_
User

Originally Posted by DavidD997C2S View Post
So this came home with me today. Even after driving from south of Houston to Oklahoma City, it has less than 20,800 miles on it. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. I'm beyond ecstatic to have found this particular example of a car configured exactly how I would have in 2004.
Hell yea! Congratulations on buying that beautiful car. Get out and drive it. Donĺt let it sit.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:49 AM
Clubber
User

Originally Posted by Flat_Six_ View Post

Have you checked Clubbers Instagram? It will inspire you and show you just how beautiful of a car you are buying. He sold his GTS to get into it!
Thank you my friend. I love the way she looks at the moment. You can all follow my garage updates from @driven34

Originally Posted by DavidD997C2S View Post
Congrats ! Enjoy her in the best of health my friend.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:59 PM
DavidD997C2S
User

Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
Thank you my friend. I love the way she looks at the moment. You can all follow my garage updates from @driven34

Congrats ! Enjoy her in the best of health my friend.

Thank you! I will definitely check out your Instagram. You car looks amazing.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: