997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quirky observations about your Porsche

Old 05-16-2019, 09:08 AM
MexicoBlueTurboS
User

Originally Posted by Zoefhaus View Post
I find myself actually driving more "politely" in the 997 than in my MB CLS daily driver
Reason is that I already anticipate more people behaving like ***** when they come across a Porsche, espcially one that is being driven fast/aggressively.

My rule has always been to never drive aggressively within 2 miles of your home (and I'm not talking about being a jackass but just being a little more eager to change lanes and move through traffic)

But with the Mexico Blue - that rule is now 'everywhere' - the car is too damn recognizable and unique (and I'd like it to stay that way) but I feel (or it's Bader-Meinhoff) that there are a lot more flat blue cerulean-ish cars out there these days. Ford, Toyota and Suburu all have similar shades now as well as BMW and Lambo historically.
Old 05-20-2019, 05:10 AM
Zoefhaus
User

Originally Posted by VOLTCONTROL View Post
Too funny this, can't unsee the birthing haha.
Saw another I3 the other day. My wife said she didn't understand what I was talking about

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: