Paying it forward....Rennline GT3 smile template - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 997 Forum
Reload this Page >

Paying it forward....Rennline GT3 smile template

Notices
997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paying it forward....Rennline GT3 smile template

Reply

Old 06-05-2018, 10:59 PM
  #1  
Jeremy Hazeltine
User
Thread Starter
 
Jeremy Hazeltine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tampa, florida
Posts: 300
Default Paying it forward....Rennline GT3 smile template

Someone sent it to me, so I am paying it forward. I have a rennline smile vent template available. All i ask is that when you are done with it, you continue to pay it forward.
Jeremy Hazeltine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:19 PM
  #2  
jad4ca
New User
 
jad4ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4
Default

Hi Jeremy. Can I take you up on the offer? I'm happy to purchase it from you or pay it forward as you mention. I'm in SoCal and will happily pay shipping.

Thanks,

Jeff
jad4ca is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:30 PM
  #3  
awrryan
User
 
awrryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Posts: 1,284
Default

Originally Posted by Jeremy Hazeltine View Post
Someone sent it to me, so I am paying it forward. I have a rennline smile vent template available. All i ask is that when you are done with it, you continue to pay it forward.

Did you just list your car for sale here on Rennlist? Saw the pictures. It’s absolutely beautiful. Great color, great stance and great wheels. I think it looks perfect.
awrryan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:37 PM
  #4  
geeky
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
geeky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 95
Default

Originally Posted by jad4ca View Post
Hi Jeremy. Can I take you up on the offer? I'm happy to purchase it from you or pay it forward as you mention. I'm in SoCal and will happily pay shipping.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hey Jad,

It's coming to me this week, I pm'd Jeremy earlier last week. I'll forward it to you after I'm done using it. Send me a PM. I'll cover shipping too as Jeremy did so for me.

John
geeky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:09 PM
  #5  
jad4ca
New User
 
jad4ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4
Default

Replied - thanks John
jad4ca is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:21 PM
  #6  
Jeremy Hazeltine
User
Thread Starter
 
Jeremy Hazeltine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tampa, florida
Posts: 300
Default

Originally Posted by geeky View Post
Hey Jad,

It's coming to me this week, I pm'd Jeremy earlier last week. I'll forward it to you after I'm done using it. Send me a PM. I'll cover shipping too as Jeremy did so for me.

John
Yes its already in route. I would love to keep this going. Just keep paying it forward

Originally Posted by awrryan View Post



Did you just list your car for sale here on Rennlist? Saw the pictures. It’s absolutely beautiful. Great color, great stance and great wheels. I think it looks perfect.
hell no i didnt sell it! 😂 this project is just starting
Jeremy Hazeltine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:48 PM
  #7  
GSXR750
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 115
Default

Sorry for my ignorance
what is a smile template?

Thanks
mike
GSXR750 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 02:06 AM
  #8  
MkC2S
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
MkC2S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,072
Default

Originally Posted by GSXR750 View Post
Sorry for my ignorance
what is a smile template?

Thanks
mike
this will answer your question
MkC2S is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 09:23 AM
  #9  
GT3_ISH
User
 
GT3_ISH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 59
Default

This is awesome, let's keep it going! Put me in line for use/forwarding!
GT3_ISH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:26 AM
  #10  
gapbound1
User
 
gapbound1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Posts: 110
Default

This is great, I like to be added in line! Thanks
gapbound1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 12:21 PM
  #11  
jad4ca
New User
 
jad4ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4
Default

@GT3_ISH - I'll send it your way once I'm done and you can send it to gapbound1 when you're done with it
jad4ca is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: