Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 05:43 PM
Numeric Racing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 220 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by SToronto
I had them installed with the shifter. Works and feels great.

However during install the tech had a tuff time getting my OEM shift **** on, they had to shave a bevel into the connector rod for the ****.

Numeric was alright to deal with at first, they said they would send a replacement. Once I told them they got the **** on with shaving a bevel they stopped responding to me. I still wanted a new replacement instead of the hack. So disappointed in them from that perspective.

If they are listening I'll still take the replacement piece!
Hi, we are going through previous comments. We figured you were all set since you responded that the lever was shaved down to fit the **** after I had asked if you would like to swap it out. If you would still like to swap out the lever, please email us at sales@numericracing.com. We are always available to help!

www.numericracing.com
sales@numericracing.com
Ph: 844-686-7223
Old 08-27-2018, 09:00 PM
SoCal C2S
Three Wheelin'

Received 128 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by WantA997
Am I the only person who thinks Numeric cables are absolutely garbage?

Yes, you are a trailblazer.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:18 PM
Numeric Racing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Yes he is the only one and I never forget certain customers. I know exactly who he is but I won't mention his name. He never phoned in any of his issues for technical support. Ultimately the cables were installed improperly and gave him a complete refund for a used set of cables. I then sold his set of cables to another customer at a discount who was completely satisfied.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:29 AM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,116 Likes on 729 Posts

Originally Posted by Numeric Racing
Hi, we are going through previous comments. We figured you were all set since you responded that the lever was shaved down to fit the **** after I had asked if you would like to swap it out. If you would still like to swap out the lever, please email us at sales@numericracing.com. We are always available to help!
Appreciate you getting back to this. No I had hoped to get a a replacement part, didn't quite like the idea of paying for a product then having to shave it down to fit. Yes the tech did get it to work after creating bevels. I didn't want to wait for the replacement part for them to close up the car OR have to return on another date with the replacement part, time is hard to come by and the extra labour to return with the replacement part would come out of my pocket. So the sensible thing was to modify the part and close up the car. No extra costs just a little disappointment.

I'd be happy to receive a replacement lever that I can replace on my own time (likely next year). If you are expecting me to replace it right away and send back the old one, unfortunately I don't have the time for that now.
Old 08-29-2018, 03:40 PM
Numeric Racing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by SToronto
Appreciate you getting back to this. No I had hoped to get a a replacement part, didn't quite like the idea of paying for a product then having to shave it down to fit. Yes the tech did get it to work after creating bevels. I didn't want to wait for the replacement part for them to close up the car OR have to return on another date with the replacement part, time is hard to come by and the extra labour to return with the replacement part would come out of my pocket. So the sensible thing was to modify the part and close up the car. No extra costs just a little disappointment.

I'd be happy to receive a replacement lever that I can replace on my own time (likely next year). If you are expecting me to replace it right away and send back the old one, unfortunately I don't have the time for that now.
I sent you a PM.

We hope you are 100% happy with our product. Thanks!
Old 11-14-2018, 08:01 PM
heligear
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Will these cables work with a stock shifter or aftermarket short shift kit (B&M)
Thanks
Old 11-14-2018, 08:03 PM
Numeric Racing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by heligear
Will these cables work with a stock shifter or aftermarket short shift kit (B&M)
Thanks
Yes, the cables are a direct replacement
Old 01-24-2021, 07:25 PM
AxelR
Instructor

Received 77 Likes on 41 Posts

Just had my shop install both shifter and cables.
Really like the engagement in 1st, 3rd and 5th gear but it seems short in 2nd, 4th and 6th.
Are the shifts in all gears the same “length” for the rest of you?

Quick Reply: Numeric shifter cables