Sponsored by:

Stuck in 3rd

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 09:42 PM
DesmoSD
Three Wheelin'

Received 355 Likes on 252 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCal C2S

The Numeric cables have metal eyelets and a rubber bushing. I would believe that the sound is transmitted down the cable as the vibration spectrum finds the resonant frequencies. Enough of the engineering crapola....the shifting is very precise and that’s the reason to do it...stock and SSK can’t hold a candle to the Numeric setup.
Haha. I know mine could break at any time since I like to rip up the canyons. Now this is an upgrade I can easily convince the wife.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:48 PM
SoCal C2S
Three Wheelin'

Received 128 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by DesmoSD
Haha. I know mine could break at any time since I like to rip up the canyons. Now this is an upgrade I can easily convince the wife.
Easy...get the Numeric setup, install, take the wife on a canyon drive in the early evening....end up in LaJolla, go to the Marine Room for dinner.

Done.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:22 AM
DesmoSD
Three Wheelin'

Easy...get the Numeric setup, install, take the wife on a canyon drive in the early evening....end up in LaJolla, go to the Marine Room for dinner.

Done.
Lol, that's where we had our wedding reception and dinner for our anniversaries.

She actually wants to drive for the next PCA SDR canyon run. I would hate to mod it b/c she'll want to drive it more. Ha

http://www.pcasdr.org/event/pca-sdr-...ry-roads-tour/
Old 02-22-2018, 12:54 AM
SoCal C2S
Three Wheelin'

Received 128 Likes on 87 Posts

Would love to do the back roads again....lived in SD in the late 70’s - Early 80’s while going to school. Still go down for family, in fact we were going down that weekend (17th) but moved it up to the 3rd. Met my wife in SD at school (34 years ago) and spent lots of time in LJ and the Marine Room is still one of our favorites.

Look if she likes it and steals the 911, buy her a Macan S....that’s how I got my 911 back!
Old 02-22-2018, 01:42 AM
DesmoSD
Three Wheelin'

Would love to do the back roads again....lived in SD in the late 70’s - Early 80’s while going to school. Still go down for family, in fact we were going down that weekend (17th) but moved it up to the 3rd. Met my wife in SD at school (34 years ago) and spent lots of time in LJ and the Marine Room is still one of our favorites.

Look if she likes it and steals the 911, buy her a Macan S....that’s how I got my 911 back!
That's awesome! I'm a San Diegan, born and raised. I moved up to the Bay Area to work for the USAF but it sure doesn't beat SD. I remember growing up and SD in the 80's. So much has changed here and it's become overpopulated even in the last 5 yrs.

Do you remember when the Marine Room's wall collapsed from the surf in the 80's. I remember seeing that on news with Carol Lebau on 10 news.

Bummer you can't make the drive.

Quick Reply: Stuck in 3rd