Here's my issue with them.

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-foru...gt3-tek-2.html
Old 02-06-2018, 02:51 PM
GTS Sully
Pro

Received 151 Likes on 87 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by ///MD
The picture from that link is the lip I ordered for my GTS and provided that very picture to ensure they knew exactly what I wanted. They still shipped the wrong product, and one that doesn't fit a 997.2 GTS anyway.

Update as of this morning, still no replies to last v/m left and 2 new emails sent since I started this thread. I've now opened a case with Amex to dispute the charge.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:53 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by Presto
As long as they pay the monthly vendor dues to IB unlikely their vendor status will be removed. Sad but true unfortunately. Hopefully members will stop giving gt3tek their hard earned money atleast now.
This is unequivocally untrue. Do a search for CARiD, MBM Motorsports, Race Tech Forged Wheels, to name but three sponsors who have been removed for abysmal customer service.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Appleveedub
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered a lip from them and have not received it yet. I will be contact PayPal to start the claim process. I wished I lived in San Ysidro, CA as I would stop by there shop to ask what the hell is going on. The sad part is I just bought a ducktail from them and had good communication and the item was shipped quickly.

Last edited by Appleveedub; 05-27-2020 at 06:28 AM.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:39 AM
Presto
Pro

Received 67 Likes on 37 Posts

All too familiar story. Hope you either receive the item or the refund thru paypal. Good luck. I sincerely hope everyone sees the gt3tek complaint threads and stops buying from them.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:27 PM
Appleveedub
Intermediate

I want to update everyone on my status with this seller. I opened an PayPal dispute with him since he did not send me the lip I purchased from him for $299. If you are not familiar with the PayPal process it basically goes like this: buyer opens a dispute, seller responds, buyer response, buyer escalates to a claim,seller responds, buyer responds, PayPal reviews and decides. Right now I am in the "PayPal reviews" stage. The unbelievable part is that gt3Tek initiated a label via FedEx and tried to pass it off as if he shipped the product. Before this purchase I bought a ducktail off them and it went relatively smooth. The email communication was not as responsive as I would have liked, but I got the ducktail and was happy with it. Now he won't answer emails and is deliberately trying to steal money from me. This should be considered a criminal offense.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:45 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,139 Likes on 3,912 Posts

Based on the number of recent problem threads opened on this company, no one should buy from this seller and they should be banned from all Internet Brands owned forums. Just no excuse for this type of customer non-service and deception, and the forum shouldn't be a facilitator of it.
​​​
Old 03-16-2018, 10:33 PM
docdrs
Rennlist Member

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts

I suggest to use visa or masercard for payment only. If you do not recieve your product in a timely manner , visa mastercard will get your money back. With less hassel than paypal jmo
Old 03-18-2018, 04:06 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

GT3 Tek has been removed as a Rennlist-approved sponsor.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:26 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,139 Likes on 3,912 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
GT3 Tek has been removed as a Rennlist-approved sponsor.
Good for you guys, and us. Thank you.
Old 03-28-2018, 10:48 PM
cbrracer01
8th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello all, I too have had a bad experience with these guys but under the company name of Better Bodies Motorsports. The email address is the same for both companies. My GF ordered a diffuser from them before Christmas. He promised it would arrive before Christmas but never did. After many emails from me with no response, my GF finally emailed him and he responded right away. Told her it was shipping. Finally, late Jan. it arrived. Immediately saw that it wasn't what I expected so she emailed him back and stated that. He offered to have us send it back and he would pre fit and paint it for us and send it back (told him we appreciated that offer). So we paid to ship it back in late Jan. As of this writing we still have not received it back (2 months later). He kept telling us that it would ship by the end of the week (3 times he told us that).
Now, we emailed stating we want a refund and now he's not responding.
Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service. At this point I'm just hoping to either get my money back or the diffuser, although very doubtful. I had even posted a negative review on his FB page. Instead of reaching back out to me to correct the issue, he simply deleted the post. Again, TERRIBLE customer service. Do yourself a favor and never order from GT3 TEK or Better Bodies Motorsport. Or any company using Targa5@aol.com.
Tony is the guys name that we have dealt with. Glad to hear this forum has removed his Rennlist-approved sponsor.
Old 03-28-2018, 10:53 PM
Appleveedub
Intermediate

Sorry to hear about your situation. I filed a dispute with PayPal and he eventually shipped the lip I ordered.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:12 PM
ARC Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

I made the mistake of ordering from this company. The parts they sent me were damaged and deformed and I tried disputing the charges with VISA and I lost the dispute.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:57 PM
BF951
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 38 Posts

Sorry to hear. This forum helped me tremendously. I was looking at one of their front lips, even spoke with Tony and he seemed helpful. Just before placing the order I found a few complaints.
While saving my *** I also found someone selling the same lip used. That was a great experience. They were responsive, had great communication and I got exactly what I paid for.

Quick Reply: GT3 Tek