Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ohlins R&T users: what are your rebound settings?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 01:56 PM
Presto
Pro

Received 67 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Ohlins R&T users: what are your rebound settings?

Got my ohlins installed recently. Was wondering what rebound settings everyone else is on?
I have mine set to 10 clicks from full stiff in the front and 12 clicks from full stiff in the rear. Did not want to go very stiff as car is daily driven as well as weekend mounntain runs and the occasional track day.

Would like to hear what everyone else is setup for. Street/track etc
Old 12-30-2017, 02:58 PM
JWYR
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Presto
Got my ohlins installed recently. Was wondering what rebound settings everyone else is on?
I have mine set to 10 clicks from full stiff in the front and 12 clicks from full stiff in the rear. Did not want to go very stiff as car is daily driven as well as weekend mounntain runs and the occasional track day.

Would like to hear what everyone else is setup for. Street/track etc
Are you happy with the ride from a daily driver perspective? Asking because I am thinking about buying them soon. Sorry, I do not have data on the settings. When researching this setup, I did see conversations on the amount of clicks recommended from Öhlins. I do not recall the thread.
Jarrod
Old 12-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Presto
Pro

See my original install thread for more info on it
​https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/1036886-my-997-2-c2s-with-ohlins-r-and-t.html​​​​​​
Old 01-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Presto
Pro

Adjusted mine to 12 clicks from full stiff in the front and 15 rear. Tyre pressure 33f and 37r. On bumpy roads the rear rebound is still quite stif while the compression feels fine.. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if that’s the way the ohlins are. On smoother roads it’s great.

Quick Reply: Ohlins R&T users: what are your rebound settings?