Old 01-13-2015, 06:14 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 84 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by "02996ttx50
can't sorry. it's a bush family secret lol..

i did always want to go to dtla and show up with my wc turbo. see if could get the magnus treatment. without the bit ha
Post some pix up!

given the guests i figured it would be chock full of porsche conspiracy theories, but nothing. nothing even about how hitler wanted dr porsche to build the ultimate secret weapon for the war effort.

boring lol
Haha well we do LOVE porsche after all.. maybe that's for another one

Originally Posted by Turbo Jonny
Im about 2 hours through and need to pull myself away to do some jobs for a bit .
Great show , love the natural way it flows .
UK guys having a great time in the U.S . I see a great country turning into a repressive police state , with massive corruption at the top , middle class getting crushed ,
Indebted Old Empire going the way of the British . Yes there is still a great can do attitude ,
But dont try going to far off the grid , its not a free country anymore and less and less people
Living the Dream . Sorry for going OT
Thanks man and yes this country really has been good to us.. it really has. Anyone that says the US isn't a place where you can really go after your dreams hasn't tried it.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:09 PM
Mtrboatvr6
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

I am traveling for work this week, while sitting in the hotel with not much to do I stumbled over this! Already 1hr + through it and quite entertained. I really enjoy Magnus' collection and his outlook on cars as a whole. I watch the Sharkwerks video with Matt and Joe all the time just for the sound (and Joes imitation of what the car sounds like ROFL). Good post, good people, great cars!
Old 01-13-2015, 08:44 PM
"02996ttx50
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkster
Haha well we do LOVE porsche after all.. maybe that's for another one

..... this country really has been good to us.. it really has. Anyone that says the US isn't a place where you can really go after your dreams hasn't tried it.

love your work i have seen and admired from a afar so any criticism of the podcast certainly wasn't directed at you, but.. dont quit yer day job LOL!..

and yeah, god bless america and all that jazz!!
Old 01-23-2015, 03:07 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Turbo Jonny
Im about 2 hours through and need to pull myself away to do some jobs for a bit .
Great show , love the natural way it flows .
UK guys having a great time in the U.S . I see a great country turning into a repressive police state , with massive corruption at the top , middle class getting crushed ,
Indebted Old Empire going the way of the British . Yes there is still a great can do attitude ,
But dont try going to far off the grid , its not a free country anymore and less and less people
Living the Dream . Sorry for going OT
Thanks mate and again I didn't want to seem down on the UK.. heck I had it good there. Ups and downs but because I think I wanted to do something weird with my life the USA accepted me with open arms lol
given the guests i figured it would be chock full of porsche conspiracy theories, but nothing. nothing even about how hitler wanted dr porsche to build the ultimate secret weapon for the war effort.

boring lol
Haha... yes we stayed away from WWII and such Best left to the books!
Originally Posted by Mtrboatvr6
I am traveling for work this week, while sitting in the hotel with not much to do I stumbled over this! Already 1hr + through it and quite entertained. I really enjoy Magnus' collection and his outlook on cars as a whole. I watch the Sharkwerks video with Matt and Joe all the time just for the sound (and Joes imitation of what the car sounds like ROFL). Good post, good people, great cars!
Haha Joe NAILED our exhaust video. We shouldn't even have any other videos! Glad you enjoyed it
love your work i have seen and admired from a afar so any criticism of the podcast certainly wasn't directed at you, but.. dont quit yer day job LOL!..

and yeah, god bless america and all that jazz!!
Thanks mate and I won't quit my day job just yet!
Old 01-29-2015, 03:39 PM
Ohio2Kentucky
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just listened to this today. Good podcast with some hardcore P-Car guys.

I've always dug the Sherkwerk builds ever since I saw & heard the Kermit 997 a few years ago. The 4.1 is king of the GT cars IMO. Keep up the good work & keep innovating.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:00 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ohio2Kentucky
Just listened to this today. Good podcast with some hardcore P-Car guys.

I've always dug the Sherkwerk builds ever since I saw & heard the Kermit 997 a few years ago. The 4.1 is king of the GT cars IMO. Keep up the good work & keep innovating.
Thanks man it was a lot of fun And the 4.1 is coming to EVO Magazine soon thanks to JB
Old 01-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Ohio2Kentucky
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks man it was a lot of fun And the 4.1 is coming to EVO Magazine soon thanks to JB
Sharkwerks / Evoms Porsche GT3RS 4.1 Going Sideways-Jethro For Evo magazine - YouTube
LOL! That thing is mental. Love it.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:31 PM
"02996ttx50
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

a sharkwerks build is akin to a bucket/dream whatever it takes/makes it happen list lol
Old 01-30-2015, 03:01 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

LOL! That thing is mental. Love it.
Hehe yes she's got me by the XXXX
a sharkwerks build is akin to a bucket/dream whatever it takes/makes it happen list lol

Quick Reply: Sharkwerks & Magnus Live on Rogan podcast 11am pst