Sponsored by:

When can I view TSB's?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 11:29 PM
gobble
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts
Default When can I view TSB's?

Renntech.org lists the TSB's, but you can't click the titles and view the TSB's. Does anyone know where I can view copies of the TSB's for our car?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:52 AM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can join RennTech....just find the box where it says "join" and give a "donation" and then you can read all the TSB's you want. I think it's one of the better investments you can make. Considering all the money we pump into these cars, RennTech can help you save a bunch....well worth the investment believe me.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:18 PM
gobble
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

I have a username and password for the Renntech website. I haven't sent them any money. I have sent money to Rennlist. Are you saying I can view the names of the TSB's on Renntech by obtaining a user name but can't actually view them until I make a donation? And a donation to Renntech is different that a donation to Rennlist?
Old 10-10-2007, 01:48 PM
slant911
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have a username and password for the Renntech website. I haven't sent them any money. I have sent money to Rennlist. Are you saying I can view the names of the TSB's on Renntech by obtaining a user name but can't actually view them until I make a donation? And a donation to Renntech is different that a donation to Rennlist?
Yep. 2 totally different websites. Give to both though...THey each have their place in terms of finding good info. It's worth the ~$50 a year to belong to these sites. invaluable.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:10 PM
jcb-memphis
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by slant911
Yep. 2 totally different websites. Give to both though...THey each have their place in terms of finding good info. It's worth the ~$50 a year to belong to these sites. invaluable.
Ditto. I belong to both.

JCB

Old 10-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You sounded a bit put off by having to pay for two sites...maybe I misread you....Perhaps it would make it more palatable if you knew that RennTech is run by one guy...Loren with the help of folks like Toolpants. He gets no money for being the site administrator...and he absorbs all the costs for the rental of the cyber-space to store all the files, pictures, and text. He charges nothing for the countless hours he spends messing with the files, servers, or answering questions. His costs to do this are covered only by the donations we all make...and his incentive for soliciting donations is to offer an enhanced level of service like the TSB's and a few other things.....available to the folks who donate the $25.

I was talking to him the other day and he informed me that the costs for the rental of the server space was increasing as the number of active members and the commensurate traffic has increased. I always try to encourage folks to help him out because RennTech has saved me over $1K in do-it-yourself projects that the dealerships would have charged me. Several times when he has saved me a lot of money, I've fired off a small PayPal "thank you". We can all show him our appreciation by making a donation once in a while.

Chuck
Old 10-10-2007, 04:45 PM
MidnighTT
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's another vote for being a paying member of rennlist and renntech.

BTW, my fingers started typing rennlust in the sentence above - Freudian slip?

Jeff
Old 10-10-2007, 07:11 PM
GreggT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 36 Posts

Ditto what Chuck & Jeff said.

Quick Reply: When can I view TSB's?