Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6speedonline makes me angry!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 09:01 AM
930chas
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, I have been a pretty long time member of a lot of boards. Never post too much, though. But made the exception at 6speed to reach the ridiculous 100 post rule for whenever I might need to sell a vehicle. There is a lot of traffic through their classifieds. Anyhow, every post I made is complete GARBAGE!!..."great car," "nice wheels," "pictures look hot," etc. All the time thinking this is so asinine. If I were hosting a forum, I would much rather have long time proven members be allowed this right, then shumucks who log on and litter up every thread with garbage posts. It makes absolutely no sense. That being said, I still enjoy that site, there are some fine cars for your viewing pleasure.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:04 AM
ChristianR
Three Wheelin'

Received 140 Likes on 71 Posts

For those of you whining/complaining about the caliber of post/topics on 6Speed, what exactly do you call this post with these repsonses

Christian
Old 08-25-2007, 10:21 AM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ChristianR
For those of you whining/complaining about the caliber of post/topics on 6Speed, what exactly do you call this post with these repsonses

Christian
or the other 2 or 3 threads in the last month on the same subject
Old 08-25-2007, 08:37 PM
1AS
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

Christian

I would say erudite, enlightening, insightful, mature, measured, and extraordinarily helpful. AS
Old 08-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Condor Man
Three Wheelin'

Received 299 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by 930chas
yeah, I have been a pretty long time member of a lot of boards. Never post too much, though. But made the exception at 6speed to reach the ridiculous 100 post rule for whenever I might need to sell a vehicle. There is a lot of traffic through their classifieds. Anyhow, every post I made is complete GARBAGE!!..."great car," "nice wheels," "pictures look hot," etc. All the time thinking this is so asinine. If I were hosting a forum, I would much rather have long time proven members be allowed this right, then shumucks who log on and litter up every thread with garbage posts. It makes absolutely no sense. That being said, I still enjoy that site, there are some fine cars for your viewing pleasure.
Good Call,

One could clock up 100 crap posts in 1/2 a day.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:52 AM
tkerrmd
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You call yourself a shumuck??? That's pretty funny!!!!
Old 08-26-2007, 12:12 PM
930chas
Instructor

tkerrmd, glad you got a kick out of that...
Old 08-26-2007, 05:31 PM
tkerrmd
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

tkerrmd, glad you got a kick out of that...
Old 08-28-2007, 11:48 PM
RobynC
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wross996tt
AS guess what... the same crowd is HERE. Want to see the new wheels I just had implanted in my chest?
Pics or ban!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 11:52 PM
sporters78
Instructor

life must be pretty good if this is all you have to complain about
Old 10-16-2007, 10:57 AM
monabaker
Pro

Can someone do me a favor and PM a forum administrator over there for me? I have been a member for several months now, and I still can't look at pictures, still can't post, still no activation e-mail. WTF, seriously!

Originally Posted by monabaker
I have been registered for over a month now! I did the whole e-mail activation thing and I still can't post in any of the boards, or send private messages....

Okay, so there's nothing in the FAQ that's useful, and if you try to contact the only e-mail address on the site for help, it bounces back!!

Wonderful!!

Monabaker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:38 AM
BuddyG
Burning Brakes

Received 239 Likes on 118 Posts

I am assuming you have the same screen name over at 6speed? I will see what I can do.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:02 PM
TXGold
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TXGold
I can't stand the place. I was just banned because I advertised my car for sale, and didn't have 100 posts. Nevermind that I've been a member for 2.5 years. The Dous#$# Pump that banned me said to "take a week to read the rules." What a *****. Not going back either.
~venting complete~
I went back. hehe.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

buddy, did you show him the "secret handshake"?
Old 10-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You could try putting a thread in the "site news and feedback" forum. I see the moderators and administrators check that out. I've had things solved by posting in that place.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline makes me angry!!!