Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   996 Turbo Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/996-turbo-forum-61/)
-   -   Installed V-Flow Intake, Now in Limp Mode. (https://rennlist.com/forums/996-turbo-forum/298804-installed-v-flow-intake-now-in-limp-mode.html)

Dock 09-19-2006 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Know what?

We know what their answer is.

9Eleven 09-19-2006 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Dock
We know what their answer is.

I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of "we" although it doesn't suprise me. Why don't you dazzle us wth your inside knowledge then? "We" all await your information with baited breath.

Dock 09-19-2006 01:14 PM

"We" = those that have read vividracing's answer.

Kevin 09-19-2006 01:47 PM

This thread should be closed...

9Eleven 09-19-2006 01:50 PM

"We" = those that have read vividracing's answer.

As I said previously, you have a poor comprehension of words and/or their definitions. Obviously, you have interpreted an answer supplied by Vividracing citing their change in business goals as having a hidden meaning. I've asked you to enlighten us. You are implying that there is more to this than meets the eye. Tell us what the real answer is or refrain from making one line hidden assertions.

Dock 09-19-2006 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Obviously, you have interpreted an answer supplied by Vividracing citing their change in business goals as having a hidden meaning. I've asked you to enlighten us. You are implying that there is more to this than meets the eye. Tell us what the real answer is or refrain from making one line hidden assertions.

No, you've missed the point entirely.

I have not attempted to interpreted their answer, I have only said that we know what their answer is.

9Eleven 09-19-2006 02:14 PM

No, you've missed the point entirely.

I have not attempted to interpreted their answer, I have only said that we know what their answer is.

Hey Dock, take some advice. Quit now while you still have a shred of class. You are only embarrassing yourself with these senseless answers. The only person you are outsmarting is yourself. Really, you're not as smart as you think.

Dock 09-19-2006 02:30 PM

Show me where I've posted here that I believe that vividracing's answer contained "hidden meanings", or where I've posted that there is more to their answer than meets the eye?

I asked shane if he asked vividracing why they stopped selling EVO products. He said he did not get an answer. When vividracing provided their answer here, I said now we know...meaning now we know their answer. There is noting more to it than that on my end.

If you happen to not believe vividracing's answer, I suggest you take that up with them, not me.

Marc Shaw 09-19-2006 02:30 PM

This has gone from pointless and petty to down-right ugly.

We are done here - let's move on.

Marc