Sponsored by:

My baby is back!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 01:21 AM
LuigiPetrone
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts
Default My baby is back!

Just got her back after a full ceramic pro treatment.
Also contemplating this power kit from by design auto. Anybody have a set up like it? any advice? https://www.bydesignauto.com/collect...ant=4217570053

Old 10-25-2018, 11:42 AM
FRUNKenstein
Rennlist Member

Received 297 Likes on 171 Posts

Car looks great. I'm sure Kevin & Sam & others will chime in on the power upgrade kit. Since you are willing to spend $3,000 on that kit, I think you've got options to consider for that or similar $$.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:17 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 914 Likes on 559 Posts

Hi Luigi!
Congratulations on the car looks great and those wheels are rare!I have to apologize about my website it’s about three years old now. I would be more than happy to get on the phone with you for a full consultation and answer all of your questions as well as be able to go over details and make sure we get you on the right path to meet your goals. You’ve got some good options on here and do your research and

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 10-25-2018, 01:00 PM
LuigiPetrone
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by GWIT996F
Car looks great. I'm sure Kevin & Sam & others will chime in on the power upgrade kit. Since you are willing to spend $3,000 on that kit, I think you've got options to consider for that or similar $$.
what other packages could you recommend for this price rage? I'm not looking to go crazy here, just something to wake the car up, and make it sound awesome
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Hi Luigi!
Congratulations on the car looks great and those wheels are rare!I have to apologize about my website it’s about three years old now. I would be more than happy to get on the phone with you for a full consultation and answer all of your questions as well as be able to go over details and make sure we get you on the right path to meet your goals. You’ve got some good options on here and do your research and
Hi sam,
would love to chat on the phone. shoot me a PM and let me know when you are available. thanks

Quick Reply: My baby is back!