Sponsored by:

FS: JRZ RS1 suspension for 996TT/GT2/GT3/C4S/C2

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 04:43 PM
powdrhound
Rennlist Member

Received 1,721 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Default FS: JRZ RS1 suspension for 996TT/GT2/GT3/C4S/C2

Up for sale is my JRZ RS1 suspension kit designed as a direct bolt of for the 996TT and 996GT2/3. I am pretty sure it is also a direct bolt on to a 996C4S and C2.

I installed this kit on my car at the end of 2012 and just removed it and replaced it with a JRZ PRO remote canister suspension. The JRZ RS1 suspension was installed on my weekend toy and I have put just over 4000 miles on it with a mix of street and DE driving. The condition is about as close to new as you can get. The suspension has never seen any rain. I have just freshly serviced it and charged it with 175psi of Nitrogen.

This is a complete kit, assembled and ready to bolt on taking the guesswork out of installing a high performance suspension. It needs absolutely nothing. It consists of everything you see in the pictures including JRZ upper front and rear monoball mounts. The rear lower shock mounts are monoball also. For RWD applications utilizing the correct 2wd front uprights (GT2/3/Cup) I will be including the red JRZ Race front upper mounts. If you have an AWD (996TT/C4s) car with the stock front uprights, instead of the red front upper mounts I will be including the blue JRZ front upper mounts along with the shock adapter sleeves that must be used with the AWD uprights (both can be seen in the first picture). Tarett front extended drop links with protective dust boots are included. Rear shock drop link mounting brackets are installed. You can utilize your stock rear drop links or I can supply a brand new set of rear Tarett drop links for an additional $150 if you'd like.

The springs included in this kit are Eibach Race springs (ERS) utilizing 700lb. front and 800lb. rear main springs along with 150lb. front and rear tender springs. Both rate of the mains and tenders is linear. These rates are an excellent choice for a dual use street/DE/track application. When adjusted to soft on the street, the suspension is very compliant. When the shocks are tightened up, the suspension becomes firm for track use.

Ride height is fully adjustable and can be set anywhere from Cup height to close to stock without any bottoming out issues. The Nitrogen charge within the shock is also fully adjustable and can be set anywhere between 150-250psi (currently the shocks are all set at 175psi) for fine tuning purposes.

Each shock has one adjuster at the top of the shock piston (no need to be reaching under the car) that has 24 clicks of compression/rebound adjustment carefully paired by JRZ to take any guesswork out of setting the shocks. These shocks are monotube shocks built on the same line as JRZ's race shocks and share much of the same components.

Here is a link to the RS1 description on the JRZ website:

http://jrzsuspension.com/products/rs-line/rs1.html

I am pricing this set very competitively at $3850 plus $75 shipping CONUS. Buyer is responsible for any Paypal fees. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:51 PM
powdrhound
Rennlist Member

Received 1,721 Likes on 1,003 Posts

SOLD

Quick Reply: FS: JRZ RS1 suspension for 996TT/GT2/GT3/C4S/C2