Sponsored by:

2004 GT3 FS at Luxury Motors

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:30 AM
porschelane
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 GT3 FS at Luxury Motors

Has anyone seen or know of the Red 2004 GT3 that is for sale at Luxury Motors in Las Vegas? Carfax appears clean. I believe they have had this car since late 2007. Thanks, Lane
Old 04-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Bigracks
Advanced

Default Luxury Motors

PL.

I had to deal with these guys here in Chicago. Been looking at GT3 for a few days, I made a deal with the salesman on the phone an Saturday afternoon to buy the car Told them I would be in on Monday and when I came in to give them a down stroke on Monday afternoon, they sold the car on wholesale Saturday evening?? Car was a 04 GT3 with all the goodies, slate grey with 10 K my deal with them was going to be for 73 k.

They wholesaled the car to a place on the east coast in NJ.? I found the car and that dealer was asking 84k ??? for the same car.!! Found it by searching the internet using the VIN #

They gave me a song and dance and found another GT3 with
6k and they would not budge on the price (79k) and they gave me a bait and switch and said maybe that car is not for u and tried to put me in a 02 TT . I WALKED OUT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN BACK.

I found a 05 GT3 on the east coast before Christmas for 82K
Car is guards red with 562 miles from the original owner!!
ITS NOW IN MY GARAGE !

Make sure you u look @ everything before you buy from them, Search the internet about Luxury and u will find some good reading.

My salesman from LM.was awesome and new Porsches very well

That red GT3that u are looking @ I believe has been there when I was looking in August of 07

Last edited by Bigracks; 04-30-2008 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 04-30-2008, 11:10 PM
abg123
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by porschelane
Has anyone seen or know of the Red 2004 GT3 that is for sale at Luxury Motors in Las Vegas? Carfax appears clean. I believe they have had this car since late 2007. Thanks, Lane
I just went through the buing process and looked at a few from this outfit. Lets just say the company has had a few complaints in the past.......keep looking!!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:09 PM
smshirk
Three Wheelin'

Maybe I need to take a trip to So Cal. Very few GT3s around Atlanta. sfirestine's car looks like a deal. MY2000 has been a great car. I've spent less on it in 4 years than any car I've ever had, but driving it 70 miles a day to work and back has taken its' toll on the paint. Flying rocks and road debris is so hard to control, depreciation is ludicrous, but I have loved the car. I've always wanted a turbo, so TT it has to be. Thanks for all the input!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be posting new pics as soon as I find the right car.

Quick Reply: 2004 GT3 FS at Luxury Motors