Track Alignment

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 12:42 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Apex Late
Noble,

Thanks for the support but as I mentioned I was not trying to cause a debate and I am sorry but I can not support your negative Quebec/Rennsport comments.

I will be the first to say that the Rennsport group is a great group of guys to run with and I consider them my friends. I can not support their bashing in any way!
well i wont hold that aginst you i promise. even when you are older and have a wrinkly ***.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:52 PM
fryd
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It wouldn't be a track day if Jason wasn't stirring up the ****. Hang on, we're not even at the track!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Mike K.
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Come on Guys

It's just about an alignment. Noble , Thanks for the help in getting the appointment in the morning but I asked you to stay off this thread. The bashing is not neccessary and helps nothing.
Keith thanks for the advice on the phone. Now lets play nice and as Ron always says, "Keep the shiny side up."
Bob, I posted the videos from Fred in the DE & Racing form in the Tremblant thread.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:50 PM
fryd
Burning Brakes

Mike - when are you coming to Mosport? I've got a "day pass" tomorrow to go and watch the practice for the Club Race this w/e. Unfortunately, won't be able to make the race itself.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike K.
It's just about an alignment. Noble , Thanks for the help in getting the appointment in the morning but I asked you to stay off this thread. The bashing is not neccessary and helps nothing.
Keith thanks for the advice on the phone. Now lets play nice and as Ron always says, "Keep the shiny side up."
Bob, I posted the videos from Fred in the DE & Racing form in the Tremblant thread.
apprently your *** is already wrinkly. enjoy the stepford porsche drivers club
Old 07-28-2005, 02:47 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by fryd
It wouldn't be a track day if Jason wasn't stirring up the ****. Hang on, we're not even at the track!!!
yes who is this jason guy. he sounds hot and sexy
Old 07-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Racerron
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Wasn't Jason the crazy guy with a hockey mask, a chain saw and a few cards short of a full deck.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Racerron
Racer

Hey Keith,

I'll just have to try my best to keep up with my "street" setting and accidentally hit the rear view mirror so I can't see you behind to avoid the finger point.

Of course I guess you haven't heard of the handicap system that is to be put into force for the 19/21 Aug. Tremblant. 1 coil disconnected for every degree of front camber less than stock!
Old 07-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Racerron
Racer

Without tongue in cheek Keith, for my info........what settings did Fiorano give you that inspires such confidence? Maybe I'll try them for the next event. You know apples and apples I have now switched to Cups and really like them and Chris gets them through a contact of his at Michelin....read very good price...seeing I don't have the deep pockets that the rest of the GT3 run group have. See you there!
Old 07-28-2005, 10:06 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by Racerron
Without tongue in cheek Keith, for my info........what settings did Fiorano give you that inspires such confidence? Maybe I'll try them for the next event. You know apples and apples I have now switched to Cups and really like them and Chris gets them through a contact of his at Michelin....read very good price...seeing I don't have the deep pockets that the rest of the GT3 run group have. See you there!
not really fair to steal Fioranos settings they worked so hard to develop. even if you get the numbers you will never get the detailed set up secrets unless you go to fiorano and get it done. like all the fast GT3 do
Old 07-29-2005, 03:13 AM
Racerron
Racer

Good luck Mike, enjoy Mosport
Old 07-29-2005, 03:49 AM
Racerron
Racer

NobleGT3

It was not my intention to STEAL anything, and oftentimes the settings that work for one person may not suit anothers driving style, it's all in the seat of the pants and ones tolerance to over/understeer.

My advice to you is just chill.....life is way too short to be so angry all the time. We're not here for a long time, just a good time hopefully.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:34 AM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by Racerron
NobleGT3

It was not my intention to STEAL anything, and oftentimes the settings that work for one person may not suit anothers driving style, it's all in the seat of the pants and ones tolerance to over/understeer.

My advice to you is just chill.....life is way too short to be so angry all the time. We're not here for a long time, just a good time hopefully.
and yet people continue to go to fiorano and get their car set up and each persons style works with that one particular base setting.. im not angry just tired of BS. when are you guys going to go door to door recruiting?
Old 07-29-2005, 07:42 PM
LastGT3
Racer

Are you guys going to the open day event on Aug 5th at Mosport - or are you just going to discuss your alignments? Seriously, if you will be there I would in fact like to ask you few questions on your quest for alignment nirvana. I am on the fence wrt stock tires.

www.dexterautosport.com has that day - no sessions.

jason
2005 GT3 yellow
Old 07-29-2005, 07:59 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by LastGT3
Are you guys going to the open day event on Aug 5th at Mosport - or are you just going to discuss your alignments? Seriously, if you will be there I would in fact like to ask you few questions on your quest for alignment nirvana. I am on the fence wrt stock tires.

www.dexterautosport.com has that day - no sessions.

jason
2005 GT3 yellow
call courtney at fiorano 905 850 7600. they race GT3 cup, have won daytona and work on most GT3 in ontario. ( and some in quebec) i have run their setups ( various) at mosport, shannonville, sebring, VIR,watkins, Tremblant,dunnville, shannonville,Roebling and have never had a problem
if im not at barber in alabama i will be there

Quick Reply: Track Alignment