Me, GT3 Euro seats, stock steering wheel :( - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Me, GT3 Euro seats, stock steering wheel :(

Old 01-10-2018, 11:44 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

^ terry is a good friend of mine. we met when he fixed my VW scirocco in 1990 in college.
he is also distributor for recaro.

spg XL is popular b/c the non XL cuts off circulation to your nuts for most ppl. 32" waist you might have a chance.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:17 AM
Martin S.
Rennlister Extraordinaire
Rennlist Member

Default Thanks for the feed back...

Originally Posted by mooty View Post
^ terry is a good friend of mine. we met when he fixed my VW scirocco in 1990 in college.
he is also distributor for recaro. spg XL is popular b/c the non XL cuts off circulation to your nuts for most ppl. 32" waist you might have a chance.
32" waist? Haven't seen that in a long time, 42" on a good day....Terry let me do a sit test in his demo seat, feels fantastic, he has a seat on order for me.

When Terry pulls the pin one of these year, he will be missed....but he'll be happy, out on the road doing his photographer thang.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:22 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

^ he's retiring in a year or two. he's much mellower now. 20 years ago, he was er.... kinda mean hahahaha
Old 03-25-2018, 05:58 PM
Martin S.
Rennlister Extraordinaire
Rennlist Member

Happy ending...got the Recaro Profi XL with Recaro sliders fro Griffin, got the RSS 931 bar*** from Stable Energy, got the GIRO 2 piece from rotors from GIRO, got the 997 Turbo rotors from Porsche, parked the PCCB rotors, added Pagid pads...welded the coolant pipes, installed the Schroth 5/6 point harnesses, covered the front of the car in XPEL and the windshield in a 3M clear material. Have a set of Hosiers and a set of Pirelli Trofeo R tires with a second set of stock wheels. I am done....already have two (2) events under my belt. I do thank the many members of the Board for their invaluable advice.

***There is ZERO rearward seat restriction with the RSS 931 bar and the Recaro Profi XL seat. There is no restriction on the passenger side with the stock seat either.
I looked at most available 1/2 cages with the exception of the one S Car Go makes for the GT3. Saw one the other day....0 view restriction to the rear with their design, and the hoop bolts to the chassis just like the RSS 931 and the Cantrell 1/2 cage.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Me, GT3 Euro seats, stock steering wheel :(

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: