Sponsored by:

Traded in my beloved C4S

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 04:42 PM
Palting
Rennlist Member

Received 238 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by 808Bill
I too hope the right person ends up with your creation. But would it not have made more sense to list it here before trading it in and then trying to find a buyer for it?
Had to do the trade in to get to the new car. Don't get me wrong, I was willing to do the trade. I knew I would have to do it someday, and I knew it would have to be a trade in at a dealership since I hate the hassle of trying to sell a car. Guess I started this post more to assuage the guilt of being willing to give up my baby.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:08 PM
RngTrtl
Drifting

Received 99 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Palting
LOL, you guys are a tough crowd. No, it's more than a set of cats. Lots more, to make it track prepped.

Alright, I'll relent, just a little.

It's got the lowering suspension kit specifically engineered and sold by Porsche for the C4S, mated to a TPC stage 3 suspension kit, augmented with GT3 front lower arms, with alignment set to aggressive track settings. Porsche Tequipment roll bar, with the heavy power seats replaced with lightweight Porsche GT3 full bucket seats.

Here's one teaser photo, showing a few other track oriented doodads. See if you can spot them
That makes much more sense!

Quick Reply: Traded in my beloved C4S