Sponsored by:

GT3tek customer service?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 12:48 AM
Vdubjetta02
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GT3tek customer service?

I hate to be the one who starts these threads, however I called them beginning of last week, they took my order (gave me a terrific rennlist discount) which I greatly appreciated and said my part would ship the next day. This was the 12th. They ran my card on the 14th. I called twice to ask for a confirmation and tracking number and they believed they wrote my email down incorrectly (no big deal) I PM'd them twice, emailed them, called twice, left another voicemail today and have had zero response. (I did have 2 missed calls from them on Monday but they didn't leave a voicemail) .... It's been (8) days since my part allegedly shipped and it has not arrived. Nor can I get a response out of them since they attempted to call Monday. Has anyone else had this experience? I trust my part will arrive, I just expect to be replied to PM's or emails or voicemails as I also own my own company and customer service comes first (for my business)

*i don't want to bash them as they were terrific to deal with during the purchase, I'm just annoyed with the communication after
Old 09-24-2016, 12:58 AM
Slakker
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 108 Posts

Not sure what you ordered but you might try GT Racing next time. I had the exact same experience with them, only opposite. Joel was absolutely awesome to work with.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:10 AM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Ordered the 12th, cc processed on the 14th so that's a pretty good indication the part didn't get picked, packed and shipped until the 14th. Maybe didn't get to the shipping dock until late so actually went out on the 15th...so I'd expect the part to arrive "soon". Too bad about the unreturned calls.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:33 AM
DBJoe996
Rennlist Member

Received 1,090 Likes on 700 Posts

GT3 Tek
http://www.gt3tek.com
Phone number: 619-690-5081
111 W Olive Dr Suite D
San Diego, CA 92173
I noticed they are a Rennlist Forum Vendor/Sponsor. You can find a post from them and send a private message. I find that works pretty well most times.
https://rennlist.com/forums/996-foru...-day-sale.html
Old 09-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Vdubjetta02
Racer

I have (3) PM's to them already. They responded to PM's up till the point I ordered. Then they wanted to work via the phone

*they also answer the phone "better body Motorsport" and that's what shows up on your credit card statement. Just an FYI, but not a big deal
Old 09-24-2016, 10:45 AM
Water Hound
Racer

Same experience for me. I emailed/pm'd back and forth for a new splitter and had replies about 2 weeks before we left on our drive to San Diego. They were to install it at no charge (their offer). I emailed multiple times again just before the drive and on the way down but never heard back during the trip or since. We arrived in San Diego on July 22nd and my last reply from them was the week I before we left. Really odd way to run a business. As they had no money from me I just let it go.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:24 PM
GFCOFNJ
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vdubjetta02
I hate to be the one who starts these threads, however I called them beginning of last week, they took my order (gave me a terrific rennlist discount) which I greatly appreciated and said my part would ship the next day. This was the 12th. They ran my card on the 14th. I called twice to ask for a confirmation and tracking number and they believed they wrote my email down incorrectly (no big deal) I PM'd them twice, emailed them, called twice, left another voicemail today and have had zero response. (I did have 2 missed calls from them on Monday but they didn't leave a voicemail) .... It's been (8) days since my part allegedly shipped and it has not arrived. Nor can I get a response out of them since they attempted to call Monday. Has anyone else had this experience? I trust my part will arrive, I just expect to be replied to PM's or emails or voicemails as I also own my own company and customer service comes first (for my business)

*i don't want to bash them as they were terrific to deal with during the purchase, I'm just annoyed with the communication after
Same issue here. They charged my card the day I called. That was 3 weeks ago. I received one email stating they were away and would look into the order. Emailed again nothing. Called talked to a guy. He said they would call back, nothing. Sent an email from a different address portraying myself as someone interested in buying and got a response within 15 minutes. Horrible communication.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:43 PM
JohnCA58
Rennlist Member

Received 334 Likes on 209 Posts

Damn, had planned on ordering the spoiler this week until this caught my eye, thinking I better wait and see how this turns out.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:21 AM
808Bill
Rennlist Member

Received 805 Likes on 543 Posts

Wow, this thread was started a year ago and still no improvement to customer service...
Buyer Beware!
Old 09-07-2017, 12:28 AM
HawkFan#12
Pro

Nothing special but I had no problems if I recall correctly.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Looneybin
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

I hate to bash someone on the internets, BUT here is my story
I ordered a front lip during the July 4th weekend, as they had a great deal on the front lip.
They hit my card immediately, then went silent for 4 weeks - i tried multiple times to reach them, phone calls and emails - no reply
i finally got a hold of them and was told that a part broke in their injection molding machine, they were replacing it that day and my part would ship out that week.
3 weeks later - nothing - multiple unanswered phone calls and emails later, a front lip arrives - BUT IT IS THE WRONG YEAR - not the 2003 mk2 i ordered
this was 2 weeks ago.
i finally got to actually talk to Robert, nice enough guy, just overworked
just today i received what appears the proper year lip - BUT THERE IS NO MOUNTING HARDWARE in the box AAARRRGGG
overall though, the lip is nicely made, hopefully it will go on easy (after a trip to the hardware store for some screws)
Old 09-07-2017, 02:57 PM
JohnCA58
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the info on the Better Body Motorsport, went and checked out the website and found it actually works and way better pricing on this site for same products from same company.

http://www.betterbodiesmotorsport.com/PHP/principal.php
Old 09-07-2017, 03:29 PM
JohnCA58
Rennlist Member

Just got off the phone with Tony at G3 tek, he said they just got the moulding machine back online yesterday with parts, parts were delayed because of the hurricane in TX, he promise me a shipping of tomorrow. We shall see, and do think they will pull thru. got a appt: for next week to repaint my front bumper and the spoiler.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:42 PM
GFCOFNJ
Intermediate

Default Heard Back Today

Heard back from Gt3 tek today and lip is being shipped today. I am not an impatient person, but please communicate, that's it. I get it, we are all busy.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:27 PM
JTT
Rennlist Member

Received 338 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnCA58
Thanks for the info on the Better Body Motorsport, went and checked out the website and found it actually works and way better pricing on this site for same products from same company.

http://www.betterbodiesmotorsport.com/PHP/principal.php
Very strange....two websites, same company, identical products apparently (even the pictures are the same), but drastic difference in pricing??

http://www.betterbodiesmotorsport.co...3TEK%20FL02-04

http://www.gt3tek.com/PHP/lupa.php?i...3TEK%20FL02-04

Quick Reply: GT3tek customer service?