996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Porsche Land in Chicago

Old 07-11-2014, 11:25 AM
alpine003
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Flat6 Innovations
Bearing failures are occurring less today since so many cars have been retrofitted, I only received 3 IMSB failure calls so far this week.
By "so many", how many have you sold? Considering there are over 120k 996 produced, I'm not sure if this statement holds any weight.

Also, you never answered my initial question on when the release date of your book will be. If you don't know, just say so and provide at least a response. Thank you.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,282 Likes on 899 Posts

Originally Posted by alpine003
By "so many", how many have you sold? Considering there are over 120k 996 produced, I'm not sure if this statement holds any weight.

Also, you never answered my initial question on when the release date of your book will be. If you don't know, just say so and provide at least a response. Thank you.
Wait, I thought there never was an IMSB issue?

Over 20,000 engines have been retrofitted with various technologies sold by LN and developed here.

As for the book, I am torn about releasing it. There are more cons to the release of the book than pros at this point. Atleast that's the Author point of view.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:05 PM
alpine003
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Flat6 Innovations
Wait, I thought there never was an IMSB issue?

Over 20,000 engines have been retrofitted with various technologies sold by LN and developed here.

As for the book, I am torn about releasing it. There are more cons to the release of the book than pros at this point. Atleast that's the Author point of view.
Thank you for that figure. As for the book, ignore people like me here and continue on your original conquest of sharing your passion to the community. We might not all agree on everything (a lot of the times in case of Rennlist), but I think we all share the passion for these cars and trying to learn as much as possible, especially someone that has been featured on a publication or two. Just please keep it objective with no subliminal advertising messages in between paragraphs. Also please include any catastrophic pics in full color.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsche Land in Chicago