ROW M030 on the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Thundertub
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Cool

Fernando,
I fully understand your need for the roll bar for the cab. I agree, it gives you the best of all worlds to have a convertible that is your fun cruiser, daily driver, errand runner, and track car.

Yep, most PCA track events will require you to have the roll bar to run at their tracks (all four PCA Regions that use Roebling Road in Savannah require the roll bar). Might also look good with the top down... say early October... on the Tail of the Dragon... Bad ***!
And your new M030 ROW will be just exactly the right ticket for getting there and back, and running it. Ask me how I know. LOL!

May I recommend that you get a bolt-in roll bar, not a weld-in. Also look around for one that still allows you to use the back seats for storage. That mandatory cross brace may preclude backseaters of any age, and you may also be forced to decide to permanently put the rear seat-backs up or down or out. Go down if you can because it still gives you a flat surface to put things. Be certain to put very thick padding on the bar where bare heads or helmets may come in contact. Safety over visuals or windage.

If your cab looks a little funky with the roll bar in and the top down, just remember that YOU don't have to look at it when you are driving. LOL! And you now have a great interior camera mount!

Last edited by Thundertub; 05-01-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Quick Reply: ROW M030 on the track