Sponsored by:

Led Tail Lights İnstallation Problem - Please Help Me :(:(:(

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Kazual99
Link below is for the relay I purchased to fix my hyperflash. It is very easy to verify, just pull your relay and compare to the onsite chart.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...CF13GL-02.html
For $13 bucks it's a good experiment Kazual - thanks for the link. Can't get better then plug and play right?

Here is a pic of my tail lights.

Last edited by Torontoworker; 05-18-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:10 PM
SS911
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Torontoworker ı want to say really thank you.
You are very interest my problem.And you write very detailed messages
for me .But finally i install these lights without resistors.Because i cant find these type
of good resistors or somethings because i live in Turkey.And these is no problem no hyper flash
no psm abs faults..So i am very happy .
I write new thread on this forum with my new pics .
Thank you again
and
Thank you for everyone who come my thread and try to help my problem.
You are really helpful people. This is wonderful .
I am very happy to use rennlist forums.
Thanks.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:26 AM
keytohwy
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Can you tell me which relay you replaced? I've ordered it and it arrived, just need to plug it in, but not which sure which one I'm pulling to replace.

Thanks for any help,
keytohwy

Originally Posted by Kazual99
Link below is for the relay I purchased to fix my hyperflash. It is very easy to verify, just pull your relay and compare to the onsite chart.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...CF13GL-02.html
Old 05-30-2013, 10:51 AM
6t6
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED lights

I made the same mistake of installing LED lights. They are spyder lights I see then on EBAY and Amazon. I couldn't get them to work. So I'm sending them back thinking are defective. I put OEM back on and driver side doesn't work at all and pax side only has taillights. No brake, no turn. Backup lights work tho. What have I done? Fuses in foot well check out fine.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-30-2013, 11:28 AM
wyovino
Rennlist Member

Received 610 Likes on 328 Posts

Originally Posted by 6t6
I made the same mistake of installing LED lights. They are spyder lights I see then on EBAY and Amazon. I couldn't get them to work. So I'm sending them back thinking are defective. I put OEM back on and driver side doesn't work at all and pax side only has taillights. No brake, no turn. Backup lights work tho. What have I done? Fuses in foot well check out fine.

Thanks in advance
It's most likely just fuse related. With those style lights, there is a connection that is commonly plugged in the wrong way causing a fuse to blow. There is probably nothing wrong with your LED lights.

Check your fuses again.

I opted for the more expensive Dectane/Depo lights which are completely Plug and Play, with one plug, using the existing harness. They have built-in resistors so there are absolutely no issues to deal with. They are OEM quality and look great, but are $600 shipped. They really update the look.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:12 PM
fanny bay r1
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wyovino
It's most likely just fuse related. With those style lights, there is a connection that is commonly plugged in the wrong way causing a fuse to blow. There is probably nothing wrong with your LED lights.

Check your fuses again.

I opted for the more expensive Dectane/Depo lights which are completely Plug and Play, with one plug, using the existing harness. They have built-in resistors so there are absolutely no issues to deal with. They are OEM quality and look great, but are $600 shipped. They really update the look.

Same with me they look fantastic, update the look significantly, terrific quality and install in minutes!!

Quick Reply: Led Tail Lights İnstallation Problem - Please Help Me :(:(:(