Sponsored by:

i think my girlfriend might be cheating on me :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Oscypek
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i think my girlfriend might be cheating on me :(

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend is cheating.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. She has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked up her cell just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never breached the subject with her. I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.

I decided that I was going to park my porsche next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching behind my car, that I noticed that coolant was leaking out the driver rear of the car.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it to a shop?
Old 04-22-2007, 06:28 PM
aben8057
Drifting

it could be a crack in your coolant tank....as far as ur girlfriend...go with your gut
Old 04-22-2007, 06:31 PM
1999Porsche911
Race Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Gee, you know the sgns so well. How long ago was your affair with another man?
Old 04-22-2007, 06:46 PM
nycebo
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

That bit about the coolant is very funny. I presume your story was the old bait and switch?
Old 04-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Oscypek
Instructor

yeah it was a joke lol i saw it on another forum and it made me laugh so i figured i would tweek it a bit and show it to you guys. o and my cars not leaking anything.... and i don't think my girlfriend is cheating on me.... or is she
Old 04-22-2007, 07:43 PM
AsianImage
Racer

I just fixed mine..it is your expansion tank or coolant tank. I had mine repaired for $600. Repair included the "factory" Porsche coolant etc.

My mufflers had coolant running all down them...until my temp light starting to flash on me meaning low coolant.

get it fixed asap before it blow completely and you are stuck somewhere. Mine lasted almost week before i had the chance to take it in. I had to gamble with the timing...but you shouldnt!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:13 PM
BoulderNick
Three Wheelin'

Location: Boulder, CO : 12 Square miles surrounded by reality.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default So sorry about the coolant leak

Dear Oscypek;

Yeah, about the coolant leak.. When your girlfriend and I were gettin' busy in the car the other week (remember when you were out of town?), her knee hit the stick and accidently put it in reverse, and frankly, my eyes were rolling into the back of my head at that point (how does she do that with no hands, anyway?) - my floot slipped of the brake and onto the accelerator. The car got stuck on the curb behind us, and well, we were way too busy to stop for a while longer.

BTW, since you were still out of town the next day I came over to your place. After another great round together your girlfriend cooked me the best meal! Well, I couldn't help myself - I just had to finish up that six pack of Guinness in the fridge.

So sorry about that - I'll be glad to repay you for the Guinness.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:29 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by BoulderNick
Dear Oscypek;

Yeah, about the coolant leak.. When your girlfriend and I were gettin' busy in the car the other week (remember when you were out of town?), her knee hit the stick and accidently put it in reverse, and frankly, my eyes were rolling into the back of my head at that point (how does she do that with no hands, anyway?) - my floot slipped of the brake and onto the accelerator. The car got stuck on the curb behind us, and well, we were way too busy to stop for a while longer.

BTW, since you were still out of town the next day I came over to your place. After another great round together your girlfriend cooked me the best meal! Well, I couldn't help myself - I just had to finish up that six pack of Guinness in the fridge.

Good one!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

We need Pics of your girlfriend and your car to properly diagnose the situation.

(Tim, your slipping.....)
Old 04-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Mr. C4
Drifting

Good story!

Could also be the coolant hoses, I have had mine replaced.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
grant911
Pro

LOL. Nice. My dad tried that on me but substituted Porsche for bike.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:58 AM
Porsche_Smile
Three Wheelin'

i second that... ONLY A PIC of the problem of the car and YOUR GIRLFRIEND will we be able to come to the proper diagnosis.......
Old 04-23-2007, 06:57 AM
rountreed
Burning Brakes

I guess a pic of your girlfriend with coolant running down her might just might give us a 2 for 1!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:51 AM
ssarchi
Burning Brakes

Guiness is sold in 4- packs, no?
Old 04-23-2007, 08:37 AM
Oscypek
Instructor

Originally Posted by BoulderNick
Dear Oscypek;

I hate you ...................... JK!!!! That was pretty funny

Quick Reply: i think my girlfriend might be cheating on me :(