Sponsored by:

New to Forum, Pics of My C4...

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2002, 12:59 AM
Bulldog
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Then everything else! Sorry for the late response. I just droppped off my car this evening at my local tuner (Speedsport Tuning / Norwalk, CT) and by weeks end will have done the following:

-Install Fabspeed Headers
-Install Fabspeed Cold-Air Induction Kit.
-Install and Program Unichip Piggyback Computer. (With before and after Dyno runes (will post here)
-Install GT3 Center Mounted Radiator.
-Installl Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles in Front Nose of car (like GT3R's).

And now.....

I just (yesterday) purchased a car I have always wanted. A 1987 944 turbo (951). This car is all original!!! No paintwork ever!!! The original carpets have never been stepped on!!! No mods to car at all except K&N filter. All Mobil 1 fluids every 2,000 miles or 3 months. The car has 24,583 original miles. I bought the car from the GM of my local Porsche dealer, who bought the car 7 years ago from the original owner (whom he had sold it to!). In 7 Years this car has had 8,300 miles put on it. All the while it has always been serviced (all records, manuals and original window sticker) by Porsche. It had a full 60K mile tune up (all timing belts changed, fluids,....everything that needed to be replaced to be perfect was just that; replaced! The car is Ocean Blue with Cream Leather interior (perfect (barely any wear on the leather at all (my '99 Lexus GS looks more worn!). I paid $16,000 for the car.
The car is getting the original 18 inch turbo technology wheels (18 X 7.5 front, 18 X 10 rear) with Pirelli P-Zero's (225/40, and 265/35 respectively) and a set of big red brakes to start. Then I will enjoy both my cars over the summer and enjoy!!!

Quick Reply: New to Forum, Pics of My C4...