Sponsored by:

M5 Challenging me, help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 08:54 AM
Waz996
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fadi,

Remember well, the chicken AMG55 was taking advantage of us having the discussion with Ayla in the background when he zoomed past at 150mph.. We were already 3ppl at the time in the CS4, werent we? He had reached his terminal speed before we decided to bust him and stayed at the same interval for the next 10mins of race..

I still think he's a chicken not to have started the race in a formal manner. But if you do cross him by any chance, let it be on the some curvy roads and make sure he doesnt forget the smell of CS4 rubber..

And stop playing with the PSM button, will you..?

Waz
Old 12-07-2002, 05:33 AM
Fadz
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[quote]Originally posted by Waz996:
<strong>Fadi,

Remember well, the chicken AMG55 was taking advantage of us having the discussion with Ayla in the background when he zoomed past at 150mph.. We were already 3ppl at the time in the CS4, werent we? He had reached his terminal speed before we decided to bust him and stayed at the same interval for the next 10mins of race..

I still think he's a chicken not to have started the race in a formal manner. But if you do cross him by any chance, let it be on the some curvy roads and make sure he doesnt forget the smell of CS4 rubber..

And stop playing with the PSM button, will you..?

Waz</strong><hr></blockquote>
AMG55? I should have lost 200 Dhs. that night and killed the beast. By the way we were 2 humans and three machines or you forgot

PSM is always ON although Nicky advised to keep it off on long driving. That's a good question??? Any of you guys have an idea if it is recommended to keep the PSM OFF when driving on long highways with no curves???

fadz-C4S/02

Quick Reply: M5 Challenging me, help!