Sponsored by:

Outstanding Results

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 08:14 PM
rbs996
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Outstanding Results

Even in SOCAL the weather can tube; so instead of going to my fly-in breakfast, I detailed the P-Car. I followed the procedures listed at the link below (I had the waxes already) and the result was "best seen to date." I've never had a car look this good. The only downside is the three hours in the garage, but what the heck, I turned on the garage speakers and had a great time. I don't know if Zaino is better than P21S and Klasse (I used a combination) but I can't imagine how much better the paint could look. Anyway, if you're looking to detail your car, check out the link.

URL
Old 02-22-2004, 12:41 PM
TitanL9
Pro

rb... I recently purchased Autopia's "Perfect Shine kit", which included P21S, Klasse and some other goodies. Check out Sonus High Gloss included, if you haven't..it's outstanding detailing product. Yesterday I detailed the pcar with it before our drive into OC in the rain. A real beauty...till I exited the garage

I also bought some outstanding micro towells from them to, including their ultimate drying towel and concours buffing towells . With the rain, I am considering spending the day detailing in the garage, or on my indoor bike watching golf... Their forcasting 5-7 days of this sky piddle... yikes I need to golf...............
Old 02-22-2004, 01:44 PM
rbs996
Advanced

Is Riviera rained out? As hard as it rained last night, it's hard to believe that the course would be playable. What's the Sonus high gloss; a sealer or quick detailer? My car is in the garage for the 4th day in a row - I feel like one of the east coast guys that are in winter lock down.
Thanks,
rb

Quick Reply: Outstanding Results