Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

New Hub Stand offers alignment aides too.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 12:32 PM
Carl Fausett
Developer

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts
Default New Hub Stand offers alignment aides too.

Hello friends.

Just a quick not to let you know our new hub stands are back in stock and shipping now.

https://928motorsports.com/parts/wheel_hub_stands.php

Each pair can hold up to 10,000 pounds, and they have been FEA tested too. Excellent for underbody and fender work, alignments, and of course, storing your 996.
The alignment accessory kit includes rockers so you can take the camber and toe measurements right off the hub stand.

A pair of them sell for just $298.00 and the optional alignment accessory kit is $68.50. All parts are steel, powder-coated, and made in the USA.

Please let me know if you have any questions - and thank you for looking.

Carl
928 Motorsports, LLC

Old 03-25-2019, 03:59 PM
TexSquirrel
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,389 Likes on 1,266 Posts

What comes in the alignment accessory kit?
Old 03-25-2019, 05:18 PM
steved0x
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

One of the older 911's that was at Werks Amelia Island as part of the big booth that included the Porsche Experience Center Atlanta was up on what I believe was these stands on one side. They were very beefy, solid, and even though they were only on one side of the car (so the bases were quite tilted), the car was very secure, I recall the previous threads about tilting for alignments, etc... I wish I could show a picture, the fact that bottom of the base was not flush to the ground did not appear to affect the stability at all. I already have hub stands (Mittle Bros), otherwise I would be looking seriously at these. These also look like they would fit without a spacer, where for me, the MB stands are rectangular up top and require spacers for me, when I bolt them on to do setups.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:38 AM
Carl Fausett
Developer

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

What comes in the alignment accessory kit?
A rocker blade that slides into the base of the hub stand allowing it to rock or tip to make the camber measurements accurate. And a pair of cross bars so you can quickly check toe. Picks below.

Here is a link to the instructions for the alignment accessory kit: https://928motorsports.com/installpd...essory-kit.pdf

Quick Reply: New Hub Stand offers alignment aides too.