Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 06:50 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 676 Likes on 430 Posts
Default FABSPEED || 996 Sport Headers IN STOCK

I recently did a visual stock check for any Porsche systems we have on the shelf, and it turns out that we have a few sets of 996 Sport Headers left from a previous production run---in stock and ready to ship! Just wanted to let you guys know so that you’d have first dibs on it. If you’ve been looking for a way to add some power and smooth out and refine the exhaust tone on your car, this would be the perfect time to bypass production time and have these headers at your doorstep in a few days. Shoot me a PM, send me an email Jason.wilber@fabspeed.com, or call my cell 610-804-7318 if you have any questions or to order.

Here's a shot of our Sport Headers. They are far superior to the OEM design, which has unequal length pipes and awkward/flow disturbing connections to the main pipe. Our design uses an F1 style merge collector with equal length tubing and a velocity spike to decrease disturbance:

Here's a video of a modified 996 Carrera running our Sport Headers, Maxflo Exhaust, and Catbypass X-Pipe:

Esoteric Auto Detail in Ohio recently came in and did a video tour of our facility... check it out!

Quick Reply: FABSPEED || 996 Sport Headers IN STOCK