Please Note: Non-Commercial "For Sale" or "Wanted" Postings

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 07:46 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Please Note: Non-Commercial "For Sale" or "Wanted" Postings

I was just notified that chapter 12 in the Rennlist Charter has just been modified. Please take a few minutes to read it before posting your non-commercial messages.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:17 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

I not only like the new wording, I like the responsiveness and willingness to change. Bravo to John D. and Viken. You guys have made this the best Porsche board in the world. Thanks.

Ps. Am I imagining this or was the "Spell Check" button missing for a few days? Don't try to trick an old geezer!
Old 10-31-2003, 08:32 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You're welcome, Steve. John is trying very hard to keep Rennlist a friendly environment.

As to the spell check button, dunno I never saw it.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:58 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

You guys are killing me here....

When I did the server upgrade (after the OS on the previous one failed - it's a LONG story, but the server came back on-line in 3 hours at 5 AM (it was a long night) - but was missing some stuff - as they didn't work under the new OS drop - Spell Check and Photo Upload being two of the most popular!).

Anyway - I reprogrammed the server a few times, and dropped in some new code - so the Spell Check works now - and even includes "Rennlist" (it was off for a day or two), and the photo upload was totally rewritten using PHP scripts rather then CGI - which seems to work quite well.....

Anyway - my thanks for the comments and support. (I guess Viken doesn't use the spliiing chicker... )

- John

Quick Reply: Please Note: Non-Commercial "For Sale" or "Wanted" Postings