Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cross post-sorry. Looking for easy air compressor....

Old 12-19-2015, 01:06 PM
ttAmerica RoadsterAWD
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cross post-sorry. Looking for easy air compressor....

Accidentally posted on the NA forum. Meant to be here.

I'm looking for a portable, plug in, no nonsense fully automatic air compressor with variable psi automatic stops. Kinda like Costco has. One inputs a desired psi for that wheel, push in the chuck and it airs up the wheel to that psi and done.

Yes I do have a separate compressor and longacre big dial gauge, just looking for a all in one, quick option.

Anybody?

Jaime
Old 12-20-2015, 08:29 PM
ttAmerica RoadsterAWD
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So did some searching and for those who want to quickly top off air tires here's an option here

Or here

The second option is apparently found in the UK. Unless someone can source one here in USA. Home Depot has a similar one as the first option above, looks a little different but I'm sure it's same manufacturers in China.... Oh well.....

My approach will be to set the compressor to my desired psi, run it and check it with my Longacre Macular degeneration gauge (Joke: My ophthalmologist friend asked if I had this affliction because the gauge was so big). I'd then find which numbers correspond to the pressures on the Longacre. Quick and easy
Old 12-20-2015, 11:42 PM
ronnie993tt
Race Car

Received 232 Likes on 155 Posts

Neither of my portable inflators have accurate gauges. Over-inflate and get down to the desired pressure with a good bleeder valve equipped gauge.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cross post-sorry. Looking for easy air compressor....