1996 911 RUF Turbo R FS

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Drdoug
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Marshy
Marin,

I noticed that as well. There must be more, although I have no way of verifying it.

There is another AR turbo R that Weissach completed. I believe the current owner is a R-lister (drdoug). I noticed a thread he commented on this summer where he mentioned he was having CTR-2 bumpers fitted for his vehicle. Gorgeous vehicle with the authentic black RUF seats !

Geoff
Hi guys,

Yes, I have a Weissach car too so that makes 4 minimum...

Goeff, can you send me a build sheet for your car? Stewart from Weissach was supposed to send me one a few months ago for my car but it didn't happen... I'll have to go back in and see him.

I finally got the car in for the CTR-2 bumpers...love em. I will try to post tonite.

Marin, pics please when you have time...hope you/family and toys are sheltered from the storm.

Warm regards
Doug
Old 10-30-2012, 12:39 AM
Marshy
Racer

Originally Posted by Drdoug
Hi guys,

Yes, I have a Weissach car too so that makes 4 minimum...

Goeff, can you send me a build sheet for your car? Stewart from Weissach was supposed to send me one a few months ago for my car but it didn't happen... I'll have to go back in and see him.

I finally got the car in for the CTR-2 bumpers...love em. I will try to post tonite.

Marin, pics please when you have time...hope you/family and toys are sheltered from the storm.

Warm regards
Doug
Doug,

Good to hear you chime in here. I drooled over that car back in '09 when it was being offered by Weissach. Truly unique and sets it apart from the other black RUF's Weissach completed.

I'm out of town this week but will try and pull together the build sheets for my car for you. Send me a PM with your email address.

More importantly, please post more pics of your car. I'd love to see it with the new CTR-2 bumpers.

Geoff
Old 10-30-2012, 12:56 AM
Drdoug
Intermediate

Doug,

Good to hear you chime in here. I drooled over that car back in '09 when it was being offered by Weissach. Truly unique and sets it apart from the other black RUF's Weissach completed.

I'm out of town this week but will try and pull together the build sheets for my car for you. Send me a PM with your email address.

More importantly, please post more pics of your car. I'd love to see it with the new CTR-2 bumpers.

Geoff
Thanks Geoff,

And just posted some pics...will take better shots when the weather improves...might be awhile according to the weatherman.

Even my wife complimented the car when I got it back... and she considers our cars "overpriced beetles"
Old 11-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Marshy
Racer

.....she's sold.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Norske
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

.....she's sold.
Wonderful,

I hope they got every dime. Just makes mine more valuable in the long run.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:12 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Norske
Wonderful,

I hope they got every dime. Just makes mine more valuable in the long run.
Amen to that brother!

Quick Reply: 1996 911 RUF Turbo R FS